Squeaky wheel is always getting the grease

Seattle, all was quiet at the harbour, expect for some mist blowing in the streets. It soon went under a bridge, then past a barbed wire fence, and then a car, before stopping near a sign with some loose barbed wire on. A bunch of wire though began to come out of the mist, witnessed by a cat nearby, which meowed softly, as the wire all combined into Barbed Wire Smash, who had glowing red eyes.

He laughed evilly as he approached the car, then his wire tapped on its window, waking a man up inside it.

"AGHHH!" he screamed.

Barbed Wire Smash began shooting wire from his body, which wrapped around the car, squashing its roof down.

"AGHHH!" the man screamed, as the windows smashed. "AGHH!"

The roof then squashed down by the wire, as the cat meowed while staring at it.

"AH!" the man moaned, as he was hurt.

Barbed Wire Smash laughed evilly at his work, before he turned around and walked off, as the man panicked while looking around.

at their base, Freddie was planting some flowers in a small garden, Sam was training, Carly watching, as Trina sat in a chair looking at old photos of Robbie. The back door opened, getting all four Sentai to turn to it, before Spencer stepped out of it.

"Did you find out anything about the Smash?" Sam asked, approaching him.

"No." Spencer replied.

"Doesn't matter." Carly said, approached them. "The Smash may be stronger..."

She did a few punch moves as she stopped near them.

"..but we're stronger." Sam said.

"But they've never been this strong." Freddie recalled.

"They must be getting help." Sam realized

"Yeah, but from where?" Trina wondered. "And by who?"

The alarm suddenly sounded, The sentai and Spencer gathered in the living room with Gibby, who activated the viewing globe, showing Barbed Wire Smash laughing at the waterfront.

"Rangers, you must stop this Smash." Spencer said, turning around.

"Let's go." Trina said.

She and others all turned and ran off.