Arraignment

A/n: I've only written Nikolas and Emily in short instances so, we'll see how this pans out! I wanted to do an A-Z Drabble book and Nikolas and Emily were who my muse wanted to write! I hope someone enjoys this!

Emily thought that she would never be able to look at Nikolas the same way again after all Connor Bishop had done to her. Emily had been through months of grueling therapy, how would she ever be able to make love to her husband again? Emily insisted that she was well enough to attend Nikolas 's arraignment. How could Nikolas possibly be going away for protecting her? Emily sat on pins and needles between Lucky Spencer and Elizabeth Webber, her two dearest friends in the world. By the grace of God, Nikolas was acquitted. In that moment all of Emily's trauma didn't matter, all that mattered was she had her husband back. Emily broke free from Elizabeth and Lucky's tight grips, rushing towards Nikolas as they freed him from his chains.

"Emily! You came?" Nikolas was shocked to say the least but, as always had a smile for his wife.

"Of course I did, I couldn't bear to see you put away for protecting my honor. Oh Nikolas, can you ever forgive me? It's not hard to love you. It's not hard to look at you. I want to spend the rest of my life by your side. Can you ever forgive me?" Tears sprung to Emily's eyes as she took her dark prince's face in her hands.

"Emily, Connor raped you. Connor had my face. I don't blame you for a damn thing, it's nobody's fault but his. Of course I can forgive you, I love you more than you know." Nikolas wrapped his arms around her, pulling her to his chest.

"Let's go home."

A/n: any suggestions for the letter B?