Bathtubs & Duds

After Finn had helped Matteo in the stable he went up to his room and had been snuggling with the little kitten. Now the adrenaline from his fight with Tommy had worn off he was rather afraid and had decided that in fact he did not want to be anywhere near his furious brother, so he snuck from the house, grabbed his bike and went to cycle back to Polly's house. Intending to return once the adults had all gone to the party to try and make peace with Mili and help with the children.
Mili heard Pedro, who had FINALLY woke up, say that he saw Finn leaving on the bike. That made her mad. She was cutting onions and bell peppers and she was imagining they were people.

Tommy let out a gasp as he suddenly awoke, his eyes bursting open and he tried to sit up but there was something heavy on his chest. It was like he had forgotten where he was when his eyes found themselves in an unfamiliar room. Then that split second thought was over. It was Marta... and it was Marta's room. He was safe and he rested his head back on the bed before he ran his hands over his face. "I'm ok... I'm ok." He spoke, trying to take a few deep breaths as he moved a hand to Marta's head. "I'm ok."
Marta wasn't asleep, so when Tommy moved to sit up, she tried to move off his chest. She wasn't very successful. "Sorry," she hummed and rubbed Tommy's chest. "See? You should sleep on my chest. That way you can sit up whenever you want." Marta smiled.

Once Marta had moved Tommy propped himself up on his elbows. Taking a few deep breaths as she rubbed his chest. The boys hadn't done a great job of patching him up after the Kimber incident in Small Heath and he winced slightly when her finger ran over the scarred bullet wound. "You do have a point." Tommy spoke softly and closed his eyes for a moment as if he was trying to tune in with himself. His heart felt lighter and he didn't feel like he couldn't catch his breath, so thankfully the rest seemed to have helped in some capacity.
"I always have a point," Marta sat up and leaned on the headboard. She hummed softly and reached for more shortbread. She took a bite and then offered a bite to Tommy. "Do you want to bathe with me?" She asked Tommy. "I'll have to bathe before the grand opening and it's boring to bathe on your own."

Tommy sat forward and stretched his hands down his legs as if he was limbering himself up. He couldn't remember the last time he had slept in the day. "Yes-I'll bathe with you." He said and glanced back at her rested against the headboard with a slight shake of his head. "I don't have much of a sweet tooth." Tommy said softly before he unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it to the ground. There were scars running down his spine now that crossed each other, they looked relatively new. He found it rather meaningful that they both now wore scars from bullets and lashings. "I need to phone the house, get them to bring me a new suit." He then spoke.
"I don't care, just take a bite. These are the best shortbreads. Even all the Cuban adults like it, which is a win, considering that they were quite apprehensive about everything English before. For example milk and tea. That was the thing they didn't get the most. "And sure, I've got a phone over there," she hummed. "Who lashed you?" She asked him.

Tommy suppressed a sigh and decided it was best to just do as she asked, he didn't want to fight, he didn't want anything to ruin the rest of their day so he leant over and took the shortbread from her. "The fucking Italians." He said, holding the shortbread in his hand as he got up and walked to the phone. He dialed Arrow House and whilst the phone was connecting he took a small bite from the shortbread and placed the rest down on the small table.
Marta was happy that Tommy at least took a small bite from the shortbread. "Good boy," Marta praised him. It was all she wanted. Just a bite. Marta furrowed her brows. "Fucking Italians have different ways of dealing with people," Marta hummed and began to stretch her body on the bed.

"Arrow House, how can I help you?" It was Frances.
Tommy gave a small shake of his head when Marta praised him like a child. "They certainly do." He spoke and when he heard Frances pick up the phone he straightened his back. "Frances, it's Tommy." He spoke. "I need a fresh suit brought to The Cabrera Estate and a..." But he paused and glanced back at Marta on the bed. "What colour are you wearing tonight?" He asked her.
Marta watched Tommy as she stretched and hummed happily when she felt her body becoming a little less stiff. She then looked at Tommy and smiled. "I am wearing red and white," Marta nodded with a small smile." She then got up and walked over to Tommy. She hugged him from behind and kissed his neck.