chapter - 13

So after long time I am back I know it's take times sometimes but thank you for your patience everyone.

So pls 20+ votes I expected from you guys, and pls silent readers you also do showers of your votes and comments and give me some ideas about how's my book, I will do my best.

Start reading🩷

Avni's pov🌷
Having an amazing and caring husband is blessing, sometimes I feel very proud and happy cause having a husband like ABHIMAAN it's really blessing, I feel very bad sometimes I shout at him, ignore him calls him selfish. He is an amazing man I saw after my father, who cares about me, my feelings.

I don't know why and I don't want to admit it that I started like him, called selfish and any other word I really don't want to starting liking him, but what can I do, I can't see him with another girls, what's her name yaa! Shanaya this bitch I can't let her go.
She is something I can't let it go, but I'm shocked cause how my husband hug her, and even let her with him in house.

He loves me, right!
I don't know what can I do....

I was thinking all this things in car while they both are talking with each other but most she is talking with me, we also can say that, she reminds me who is she? Yahh, she is telling all tha things like we both were bunking our class, and did more fun things.

Like seriously!
Agar in logo ko ye bunking Krna, fun lagta hai to, jb inhe mere karnamo ke bare me pta chlega ki avni kya chiz hai to ye log to sadme me chle jayege, poor my husband now he has to bear me in his life. She said all the things in her mind.

Like this we all are reaching in my husband's mansion, it's not mine cause after 3 months I'll free from all this things.

We all are going inside mansion, and my husband my sweet husband, my dear husband, he is helping her cause she were slip in the floor, looks like romantic scene.

But I think ab mujhe bhi kamolika wala roop le Lena chahiye, in dono ki jo bhi chemistry hai na Inka na maine bhi alag formula daal kr inki chemistry me aag lagayi to me bhi avni nhi.

Why his hand around her waist.
Ooh yaa! My dear husband helping her and cherry on top he picked her up in bridal style, what an irony man. She said all this things in her mind.

And, her husband said to something to her, but she didn't listened.

Avni, avni kha kho gyi. Abhimaan said.

Oouh my leg, I think abhi it's twisted I don't know how I will going to walk. Witch said I mean Shanaya.

Don't worry Shanaya I'm here for you, I will come when you need something. Avni said.

First go to room for her rest avni. Abhimaan said.

Ohk go. Avni said.

They all are in Shanaya rooms, he let her lay down on the bed but this girl seems like she don't Want to leave Abhimaan.

Leech ki tarah chipak gyi hai. She said to herself.

Ohk I'm going to my room, when you will both done then come to the room abhimaan, ohk. She said full sentence while looking in abhimaan's eyes.

Ohk I'm coming in 2 min. He said.

She is going out of the room when she heard her and give her some insecurity too.

Abhimaan it feels like an old times when I came to your home, and we spent our time in this room, can't you stay in this room for this night also. Shanaya said with excitement.