Chapter one

Alex pov
Everyday is the same i wake up watch an episode of vampire knight, get ready and head off to school.

I should introduce my self im Alex Smith, I guess you could call me a nerd with me reading and watching anime but i dont care. I wear glasses and never really care about my clothes. i'm pretty bad in class because i never try and commonly refuse to do work. Things i hate is when girls go crazy over guys, or are fake, i also hate the colour pink it makes me gag. Things i like are family, anime, manga, books and when someone is loyal.

Im currently walking to school in the hot sun wearing denim shorts and a black singlet, my glasses and my black leather bag with black studs on the first little pocket at the front and some worn out old black converse. i know what a goth right? but thats not true. i just cant afford to go out and buy expensive clothes.

I finally made it to my school. I'm in year 11 and have basically no friends not to mention all the blonde barbies that bully me, and i always just want to rip out their bleached hair but i don't for my mums sake, even though i have a black belt in martial arts i keep my cool and instead use my smart ass mouth to fight back.

Walking through the front gates im immediately welcomed by glares from girls and weird stares from the guys although i never seem to know why they stare at me its not like theres much to look at apart from my long blood red hair that falls down my back.

I go straight to my favourite seat under a big tree on the side of the field waiting for the bell to ring for roll-call, while waiting i listen to my music until a soccer ball comes flying in my direction, out of instinct i react buy kicking it while still sitting down, my kick made it go flying at the girl who kicked it towards me and goes straight for her face 'oops' i think to myself smiling

"Ahh" the blonde barbie screams

"Sorry it slipped" i say back with thick sarcasm dripping from my mouth. I get glares from all the girls that were playing soccer while i walk away, soon enough the bell rings and i make my way to my roll-call class taking a couple of detours so im late, once i finally made my way to my class i take my seat while just about everyone glares at me including the teacher,although the guys just stare at me.

'here we go again' i think to myself as my teacher makes her way to me with the clicking over her high heels on the floor 'and the lecture begins' i groan inwardly

"Alex why are you late? you know you're supposed to be here on time it. This Completely unforgivable, and your shorts are all ripped how disgusting you need to go and dress properly--"
she blabs on with her high pitched voice i just zone out and listen to music

"your not even listening thats it go to the principals office"
she squeaks out, i just grab my bag and walk out of school not bothering to go to the office.

As i cross the road a car comes zooming out of nowhere and the last thing i saw was a blue ford, then blackness.