Chapter 4

Alex's POV
'Great my shoes are ruined, I'm cold and my feet hurt' i thought to myself as i basically dragged myself after everyone else, i mean don't get me wrong I'm athletic and strong for a girl that doesn't work out that much but walking is just not my thing and never will be.

"How much longer?"I whine to no one in particular.

I hear someone giggle and look over to Yuki who's up front looking back over her shoulder at me.

"You know we've only been walking for 15 minutes" she says giggling again

"Yeah well thats 15 minutes to long for my liking" i say sternly to which she giggles at again.

'Geez she giggles a lot' i think to myself while starring out to space, i felt like there were eyes watching me so i looked back to where Yuki is and saw zero next to her starring at me, i couldn't quite tell what look he had in his eyes but it looked like he was trying to figure me out 'haha good luck bucko' i thought to myself as i raised an eyebrow at him and smirked he just "hmfd"and turned back to the road we were walking on.

(Time skip to at the academy)

You know that feeling when its like I've seen this before, well yeah thats what I'm feeling right now. I'm currently walking through this giant hallway and i have no idea why but I'm pretty sure Yuki said something about seeing some headmaster guy when we walked through the front gate oh well i don't listen often i guess ill just wing it.

As i walk through the big doors to witch I presume is the headmasters office i start whining to Yuki and zero.

"Ehhh why did we have to walk all that wayyyyy" i whine to no one in particular.

"It was only a half an hour walk stop whining" zero quickly replies sounding annoyed

"I'll stop whining when you stop tryin to get in with Yuki" i say back while smirking, Yuki just turns red and zero glares at me, man if looks could kill i would be 6 feet under by now.

I start laughing until i realise theres someone else in the room, i look at the older blonde man and smile innocently at him he just smiles back as if nothing ever happened before hand.

"Well hello there I'm the headmaster" he says polity to me.

"Sup old man I'm Alex" i say with a wide grin.

-----------------
Sorry about how short the chapter is xx