Chapter 2 (who are you)

Alex pov
"Am i dead?"
i say into the blackness ahead towards the man that starts walking towards me. He's tall and has amazing brown hair with goldy-green eyes like me and the same shape face as me
'He's the one ive been seeing in my dreams' i think to myself as i stare at him in shock.

"Hello Alex" he says with a smooth voice that sounds familiar yet distant .

"Who are you and how do you know me?" i ask calmly to him, well as calm as i can be in this situation.

"Well you dont know me but i know you" the strange man says.

"Yeah i kinda got that when you said my name but I have no idea who the hell you are" i say sarcastically as i glare at the stranger.

"Well, my dear you dont need to know who i am but i will tell you who you are" he says with a smirk on his face.

"What are you talking about, i know who i am" i say to him and start looking at him as if he was crazy.

He laughs while shaking his head
"ohh but you don't. You see my dear your real farther and mother arent from this world. They're from a different world but sent you here for well safety reasons i guess you could say, and now since you've come of age its time to go back. Oh by the way i guess i should add that you're a pure blood vampire" he says with a sly smirk on his lips.

"What the hell are you on about" i say to him while staring at him as if he had grown another head

"Oh and happy birthday my dear" he says while fading away leaving my in this darkness alone.

I start to see a light up ahead and quickly start making my way towards it. After what felt like hours i finally reached my destination.