Alli knows

Paislee's POV
I called Ryder saying how are we supposed to tell everyone about us?? Ryder said,We should tell the adults like your parents and Nicole tmo and tell our friends before nayvee or saidee or Luke spill. I said,that sounds like a great idea. Ryder said,talk to you tomorrow. I said,Ok bye.

Tomorrow
Ryder's POV
So today is the day me and Paislee are telling everyone that we are together so let's hope that Benji won't get mad at me. I'm so nervous
At the Nelson's house
Paislee's POV
When I saw the rock squad I got nervous and got butterflies in my stomach because I have to tell them and my family. Should me and Ryder have Luke, Nayvee,Or saidee tell them? Ugh this is so stressful. When the rock squad came into the house I went into my room.
Ryder's POV
I asked Saidee where Paislee is and she said why do u want to know where Paislee is. Nayvee said,"Saidee give the guy a break and she's upstairs. I nodded. I go upstairs seeing Paislee freaking out. I asked," what's wrong?? Paislee said,"I'm nervous about how everyone will react when they find out. Then she started to cry. I cuddled up with her saying I'm scared too.

Alli's POV
I went upstairs because I was curious about what was taking Paislee forever to come down and where Ryder was. When I opened up Paislee's door I saw Paislee and Ryder cuddling on Paislee's bed. I said,"What are you guys doing?? Paislee and Ryder jumped up and said it's not what it looked like. I said,"It looks like u and Paislee are dating. Ryder said,We are, is there a problem with that. I was stunned by the news. I asked,When? Paislee said,,Today we meant to tell u guys today only Luke,Nayvee,and Saidee knows. I said,"Ok and yay!!