today everyone will find out

Paislee's POV
So it been a week since Alli found out so me and Ryder been dating so we didn't tell anyone. So today is the day we finally going to tell anyone I am so nervous to tell them hopefully they won't say anything bad.

At the Nelson's house
Ryder's POV
So me and Paislee decide today will be the day but last week we were suppose to tell them last week but we decided not to. When me and the girls, I ran to get Paislee to tell our friends that we are together

1 hours later
Paislee's POV
Me and Ryder told my siblings and friends. They were ready supportive about us dating which is really good and now it's time to tell Nicole and my parents which I am so nervous about. Nicole said,Hey Paislee can you come over here. I nod and asked yes Nicole. Nicole said,Me and your mom are wondering why you and Ryder are always calling and texting each other. Ryder saw what was going on and I said me and Ryder are dating. Then Ryder began to run because of my dad. Then Nicole said, Benji can you stop until I done talking to Ryder. Benji  nods.
Ryder's POV
Why does Nicole want to talk to me in private. Nicole said,Ryder are u sure you want to commit in another relationship after what happened last time. I said,I'm sure and I was younger but then. She nods. Then Benji said that we were done talking so he began to chase me.