⁰¹⁹𝒉𝒊𝒎

˖⋆౨ the call...matthew fanfic ৎ˚⟡

! chapter nineteen !

© -MattyLuver03, 2024 ⋆₊ৎ

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄౨ৎ ⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄

The night has fallen, just like it always has but this time it's a little different. The stars seem to shine brighter, twinkle in harmony and beat together in song.

There's stars in his eyes too, and they shine oh so bright. They burn welcomingly into mine and I can't take my eyes off them. His stupid beautiful ocean eyes, so sweet and inviting. I want to get lost in them.

Well,

I am.

I'm lost in him. in his beauty, and kindness, his voice and the words that fall out. Him. Such a small word. Such a big meaning. Three letters. Three months.

It's been three months since she's left, three months since I was crying on my bathroom floor when I got the call. I was lost but now I'm found. By him. Him.

And somehow feeling lost feels like a good thing.

I'm lost in love.

Drowning in it, almost.

My eyes are on his, the wind blowing my hair out of my teary face as he lowers himself to the ground, kneeling in the sand.

He teers a small box out of his pocket and more tears fall, my eyes crumpling in joy and sorrow. Happiness and sadness.

Will you be mine?

Yes. I will. i love you.

I love you?

Did I really say that? And do i mean it?

Before I can think he rises, slipping the promise ring on my finger. I twist it around my finger, staring at it. A promise ring.

He wants to be mine. And he promises it. He wants me to promise as well, and I do.

I kiss him. He kisses me.

I'm lost.

But found.

In him.

By him.

⋆𐙚₊˚ Eve's notes — i hope you guys have enjoyed this story!! i first want to say thank you to anyone reading. i love you so much. truly<33

also for last chapters i usually write more poem-ish stuff and usually write with less words. i like to let the words speak for themselves if u know what i mean.

thank you to @arianater4life and @mattybstqrn- for being so kind and nice to me and reading thisss<33