𝟬𝟬𝟭

— THE CITY OF TOKYO buzzed with its usual energy, oblivious to the silent battles fought within the sports clinics' boundaries

— THE CITY OF TOKYO buzzed with its usual energy, oblivious to the silent battles fought within the sports clinics' boundaries. It was small. She was one of the three nurses actively working, and had a small cubicle to collect her thoughts if needed. The room's aroma smelt like lavender and bleach, the wipes used on the hospital bed after every patient evident.

Y/N rubbed her temples as she returned another chart to the nurses' office, adjusting her long, plain body con dress.

Frankly, she hated her job.

Ms. Y/N L/N had graduated valedictorian from her medical school, a program notoriously hard to get into. She graduated two years early, completed over 300 shadowing hours, four internships, and even published research. Yet, she was stuck being a head nurse for a random baseball team in Tokyo, merely because of the pay and her mother's request.

Ok, It wasn't all that random; she's loved the Giants since she was little.

Of course, her work life wasn't all that melancholic, as she saw patients from the Yomiuri Giants Baseball team daily. Some were regulars, and some were new. Many suffered from shoulder and elbow strains, for which she prescribed downtime, pain meds, and ice. Lots of ice.

She played with the simple gold ring on her finger in distress as she stared at the desk clock, waiting for it to hit 7:30 PM. Once it did, she quickly waved her coworkers goodbye and picked up her large Louis Vuitton tote bag.

Y/N's heels clicked down the hallway in a familiar rhythm, to which she heard shuffling inside of the boys' locker room once her shoes had become audible to anyone inside the room. Curiosity had gotten the best out of her as she tried to pass by the room. After 20 seconds of debate, she groaned and turned back around.

The [H/C] haired girl knocked on the locker room door. Not hearing an answer, she peered inside, opening to see an obsidian-haired man bouncing his foot with an ice pack on his shoulder. She scanned his figure, nodding in approval and sniggering silently.

He turned his eyes towards her, but his back remained faced towards his locker. Y/N took in the scene, leaning on the door to keep it open, and waited for him to acknowledge her existence. After around 15 seconds, she rolled her eyes. As she prepared to clear her throat, she was interrupted with: