Just me and you (4)

It's been 7 years since Sabo's death, I avoid talking about this subject when I'm around the boys because he always gets down about it, well Luffy and Ace have grown up a lot and we agreed to become pirates when we turn 17 , but at the moment this only applies to me and Ace, because Luffy is still 15 years old so he will have to wait for a while, as Ace turns 17 next month, he is very excited about it because he and Luffy made an oath for one of the two to become king of the pirates, I could have already gone out to sea looking for a group but decided to wait for Ace because we want to stay in the same gang.

A lot has happened over the years, but the most important thing is that Ace and I are dating and we're happy and that's all that matters, right?

One month later...

Ace: Well, the day has come, we have to hurry or else Dadan will arrest us here"

You: "Ace...I"

Ace: "What's wrong? Is there a problem?"

You: "It's just that I...I can't go with you yet"

Ace: "What do you mean?"

You: "I have something to solve, but I swear you will find it, as soon as I solve this problem, I will look for you and then we can live together by the sea, just wait a little longer"

Ace:"But if you want, I can wait for you here in the village"

You: "no Ace, I will find you, whatever it takes"

He approaches me and tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear.

Ace: "Okay, I trust you, and I'll wait for you"

Ace then gives me a hot and long kiss goodbye and finally hugs me and goes to the others to say goodbye and then he leaves