Chapter 26

Thank you for voting for this story and for taking the time to read it. I truly appreciate your support, votes, and comments. Rest assured, I will do my best to stick to my schedule and provide regular updates, barring any unforeseen events. Whenever I find myself overwhelmed or stressed, I will make it a priority to update!

Interesting facts about this story: Did you know that Caliana doesn't have any POV?

Yes, you read that correctly. However, since some readers are requesting her point of view, would you like her to have her own perspective?

Tagal pa yon, kaya Enjoy nyo lang ang POV ni dani, kasi di niyo na makikita POV niya pag nagkaroon na ng POV si Creampuff.

Napanaginipan ko 300k reads na ang PLG, But nung check ko 700k na pala, haha1 Thank you very much, I am sorry if busy lagi~

To all readers who purchased my story "Her Own Seduction," thank you very much. I appreciate each and every one of you. Also, thank you for leaving a tip. 

The group chat has already been deleted, so you don't need to join. Just read my author notes here in this story and understand the rules and guidelines.

Thank you to those readers who showed their appreciation and liked the story "Her Own Seduction." I appreciate it greatly. 

For those who want to buy, message me directly on my Instagram account. 

Instagram handle: strangers_nath

 Make sure to read the rules and guidelines beforehand.

Also, if there is a reader who has purchased a PDF but has not received it, please kindly message me. I deeply apologize for any oversight. My eyes have some problems, and I tend to forget things. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.