10.

𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒, 𝟏𝟖

𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒, 𝟏𝟖

PENTHOUSE📍

I woke up before Isaiah did and decided to make breakfast

I made eggs, french toast, and bacon, which he had told me he liked.

We needed to talk.

This shit was becoming too much for me, I needed some time to process things.

I needed to break up with kyah AND her brother.

i put his and my food down on the island, i also wanted to ask where all this god damn money came from..

i sat down to eat, "damn you not even gon wait for me? i heard from behind me

"you was taking too long" i shrug, he chuckles sitting next to me.

"shit look good..where you learn to cook?" he asks me, i turn to look at him swallowing my food before answering

"i just learned, my mom and dad never home so.." he nods and eats his food quietly before asking me another question

"you eva miss em?" "i mean i guess..ion really see them enough too miss them"

he nods, i look back at my food eat the rest of it before look back at him and i guess he feels me staring at him.

"Just ask kayden."

i sigh before asking "where you get all this money from."

"ion think you ready to kno baby boy..shit and ion kno if i wanna tell you." he tells me..all i could do is look at him.

"seems like you dont tell me anything" i say as he finishes he last bacon piece

"dont start." he says, all i do is get up to put both of our dishes in the sink.

i was about to start washing them when i feel his hands wrap around my waist, he places his head in my shoulder.

"you still mad at me?" he pokes my cheek

too be honest, i still was..i still didn't trust him or forgive him. just not as angry as i was before.

"what do you think.." i feel him chuckle again my neck and travel his hands down to my ass "then we gotta fix that pa-"

i cut him off flipping around taking his arms off of me, he looks at me with a confused look

"we have to talk."

ISAIAH MANTES, 19

ISAIAH MANTES, 19

i listen to him on the couch as he explains to me he dont want this to go on any longer, that it was messing with his mental health.

he explains it without eye contact, it makes me feel like he dont even wanna end this.

"so..what you think" he talks finally looking at me and snappin me out of ma thoughts

"you..actually want that?" i examine his face he looks hesitant but nods

"thats fine, i understand." it wasnt fine..the single thought of him befriendin another man made me sick.

after a long time i speak again "..are we still friends?"

"i dont think thats a good idea.."

"why not.."

"you know why not."

i did kno why..i knew i couldnt not hol him..i felt like ive known him for years.

"please kayden..i cant leave you alone like this." i plead touchin' his face, his hand grabs my wrist lowerin' it down

"please baby boy.. please im begging you..look at me" he looks at me and it took everythin in my power ta not make love to him right there.

"please just let us be friends." he sighed before talking "okay, but we need some rules."

i listen to him as he lays down the rules.

1. no touching

2. no cuddling unless the other one is upset.

3. no kissing

4. no sex.

ion understand how he expects me to listen to the first one but i nodded anyway.

"okay so it settled..we are friends." he smiles and i smile too.

"you sure we cant kiss-"

"isaiah."

"just askin.."

THOUGHTS??

ive have not been sleeping like at all🌚.