random storyline chapter pt.1 /prologue

a/n: i got bored of the rizz things so here's a oneshot. also this uses she/her pronouns but if you use different ones you can imagine the character and their pronouns however you like💞

"ugh i hate final season!" y/n said to she best friend, kayleigh.

"whatever. do you want to go to college or not" kayleigh replied

"you're right... it's just SOOO boring" she replied with emphasis on the word 'so'.

"maybe we can go to the cafe for a break then" kayleigh suggested.

y/n nodded her head and packed up their things before going with kayleigh to the cafe.

they walked there silently until y/n said something.

"i heard that the cafe is hiring. maybe we can try to work there together."

"that sounds cool" kayleigh said.

once they got to the cafe, they got their usual drinks and sat down. after they finished their break, they asked about the job and they got an interview date.

~the day of the interview~

as y/n got ready for the interview, kayleigh ranted on facetime about how she failed her interview the day prior.

"welp i guess we can't work together. but if i get the job, ill give you a secret discount" y/n said to try and calm her down

"i guess that's fair" kayleigh replied.

"i've got to go now kay. i love you call you later" y/n said before hanging up.

she packed her bag and headed out to the cafe for the interview. (a/n i don't really know how job interviews work so i apologize if any of this is incorrect 😭)

as she arrived at the cafe, she looked around for the interviewer she was supposed to meet. as she noticed him, she waved politely and walked over before setting her bag down and sitting at the chair across him.

"hi! nice to meet you! i'm y/n" she said as she held her hand out for him to shake it.

he didn't shake it and coldly said, "i'm sam."

she looked slightly confused but played it off as nothing. as the interview went on, he asked the questions rather rudely and didn't show much reaction. she finally answered the last question. sam then said, "we'll call you later and tell you if you got it or not. you can leave now."

"o- ok.." she said as she stood up and grabbed her things. "thank you for this opportunity"

~later-

y/n's phone began to ring. she quickly answered it.

"hello..? who is this?" she asked the caller

"it's sam. you're hired" he said coldly

"oh really!! thank you!!" she replied

"you start tomorrow 9 am sharp" he said as he hung up before she could respond.

"oh.." she said as placed her phone phone down. "I GOT THE JOB!"

~the next day~

she got up early to get ready. after a while, she finally picked out an outfit

(a/n if the fit isn't to your liking, feel free to imagine a different one)

after she picked out her outfit, she got her purse and headed to the cafe. once she arrived, she entered and looked around for where to go. she saw sam leaning against a counter.

"finally you're here. you're 10 minutes late."

(a/n i'm too bored for this💀 pt.2 comes later🌝. also thanks for the rankings ^^ can't post the photo but ranking are: #63 in yummy #67 in ohio, #132 in sigma, #53 in rizz, #50 in brainrot, and #3 in babygronk. make sure you also check out 24/7@7/11 by my friend KAM😋)