trick or treat,freak.//three//

October/31/1984   

 The song quote for this chapter is... "Im telling you its Halloween town just like the book,the ghost the goblins"

Recap: It was Halloween, and after school, Gwen changed into her costume, joining the rest of the party who had donned their own Halloween attire. However, they were the only ones dressed up, with the rest of the school looking like a normal day. Later, the party encountered Max, and Dustin and Lucas invited her to go trick or treating with them. Max laughed and skated away, leaving the boys slightly dejected.

Jonathan smiled and called out, "Say Ghostbusters!" taking the the twins picture.Gwen and Will both chimed in together, "Ghostbusters!" Joyce watched with a warm smile on her face. "Oh, honey, let me fix your collar," she said, adjusting Gwen's costume in an affectionate motherly manner. Gwen rolled her eyes slightly and protested, "Mom, we have to go!"Joyce chuckled softly and relented, but not before issuing a stern reminder. "Okay, okay, go ahead. Just remember, stay with your brother," she told Gwen and Will as they prepared to leave with the rest of the party. Gwen and Will exchanged a brief glance, clearly wishing they could ditch Jonathan, but they knew better than to argue with Joyce's protective instincts.

gwens costume and hair:

 Gwen sat in the back seat of Johnathan car,meanwhile Will sat up front with Johnathan drove towards the wheelers

 Gwen sat in the back seat of Johnathan car,meanwhile Will sat up front with Johnathan drove towards the wheelers. The ride was mostly quiet except for when Johnathan spoke up"so you guys excited huh?" "Sure."Gwen said nonchalantly,"yeah I guess" shrugged will.Johnathan chuckled softly "what not happy to go trick or treating with your older brother?" He asked the two turning into the street where the wheelers house was.will turned to him and sighed"no no it's not that...it's just it's not like Nancy coming to babysit mike."They pull in front of the wheelers house,Gwen and will began heading out the car when Johnathan interrupted them"look.. if I promise to let you go alone you have to meet me back here at 8:30".A smile appeared on both of the twins faces"Yes yes of course!" Gwen happily exclaimed,"mm what about 9:00.....?" Will asked Johnathan with a cheeky smile."8:00" Johnathan repeated "alright!"gwen hurried out the car closing the door behind will,"Ayy byers!"lucas yelled towards the two standing with Dustin and mike.Gwen and will hurried  over to them as they all began walking.

The party had been trick or treating for hours now the sun had went down a while ago.The party began walking down from a house porch after getting candy"if I get another three musketeers I'm gonna- Lucas began saying before dustin cut him off"dude I love 3 musketeers!"."ew what the hell!?" Gwen said in uttered disgust "ew what the hell my ass! It's amazing chocolate,nueget.  What more could u need!." Dustin shouted turning to  Gwen,will chuckled at the two bickering. "BOOOOOO!" Someone in a Michael Myers's masked screamed jumping in front of the party,"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"the party screamed in a illusion.Letting out a laugh the person took of their mask revealing mask mayfeild,"you should have seen ur faces! And who screams like that you sound like a little girl" she said turning to Lucas before walking ahead."well are you coming? I heard they give out full size candy".Gwen smiled and caught up with max,"ooo I love ur outfit" max complemented Gwen,"I can tell we're gonna be bestfriends" Gwen responded to max.Dustin and Lucas looked at eachother before turning back to the two girls and catching up with them will following behind them,Mike stood there staring at them in utter disgust.