2

"I FEEL LIKE SHIT" Armani says sitting down in her living room next to Tiny who was currently staring hard at the table in front letting the guilt eat him up, "How the fuck do you think I feel, I just left him there to get sliced" Tiny says putting his head in his hands "Ty, He's gonna be okay, I'm sure of it" I say patting him in the shoulder, "Me and the mandem are gonna see him, You coming?" Armani thought for a second, Does she wanna go?, I mean like yeah obviously, He and Tazer and friends but not that close, She sighed "Yeah sure" she put on her shoes not bothered to change out of the hoodie and sweatpants outfit.

Armani and Tiny headed outside the door seeing The rest of the group waiting for them in a car "Hey you lot" Armani said taking a sit in the middle or Skreamz and Tiny "Hey" Twoise said giving her a quick smile as the rest just dabbed her up or smiled.

"Is Kiana coming with us?" Skreamz said, "Nah she's mad hangover from yesterday and she's got this vacation ting coming up so she has to pack" Skreamz just nodz a look of disappointment in his eyes. They arrived at the Hospital getting out the car and walking up to the front desk, Twoise took it upon himself to speak"Excuse me which room is Tazer in?" "He means Tayo Amusan" Tiny says "How do you spell his last name" The lady at the front kindly said "A-M-U-S-A-N" Armani said kindly "She's leng yk" Dot said from the back "Bing Man Ting" Twoise said "Room 109" The women at the front desked smiled as the began to walk "Um I also tend to get a swelling in-between my legs wh-" " 'msch' Stop fuckin around fam" Twoise begun but got cut of by Skreamz, Armani just chuckled at this.

Nearing his room the air between all of them became thick as they walked in, They all surrounded his bed while Armani just stood a bit far back not sure what to do since she wasn't really part of there little gang. "We're sorry we left you there Tazer, It's wasn't cool, We should've done something" Tiny says "Nat it's calm" Tazer faintly smiles "Nah it's not calm, We're your brothers, Next time if you're jamming I'm Jamming with you, We ride together we die together ygm" Skreamz says lightly dabbing up Tazer, Twoise looks around confused "Ay you man and your dying ting" Twoise says which immediately lights up the room getting a few chuckles from the others "Listen though, With Krazy Gone, Chucky thinks the sixers run this shit" He takes pause "all this partying..." He looks at Twoise knowing he loves partying "I ain't partying until Chucky and those sixer pricks are fucked up" Tazer said in a serious tone.

" Alright Tazer catch ya in a bit" Skreamz says as they began heading out, Armani walked up to Tazers bed " Ani you coming?" Tiny says looking back to her " In a bit" Armani smiles as Tiny just sighs going out, Tiny wasn't really found of the chemistry between Tazer and Armani, Even though the curly head has denied anything between them He still thinks that there is something, It's not like he didn't like Tazer, He just doesn't want Armani to be caught into all this gang stuff.

Armani and Tazer locked eyes just staring at each other in comfortable silence, " I swear to God your so Fuckin stupid " Armani broke the silence lightly shaking her head "Hey at least I'm still alive yk" He said giving a toothy grin "Next time I'll be the one to actually kill you " She playfully rolls her eyes as he just chuckles " Your good tho right " She asked her face turning a bit concerned" I'm alright, it's light he didn't catch anything bad " Tazer says placing his hands on his side "Ik, I just-I just don't wanna see you heart" Armani sighs, "Good to know your worried about me " He smirks, Armani just rolled her eyes.

"I'll see you in a bit" She says standing up to leave "You don't have to come I'll be out in like 2 days" Tazer just smiles , Armani nodes as she walks towards the door "Try not to miss me much" Tazer winks when Armani turns back "Trust me, It won't be that hard " She chuckles as she closes the door behind her " What were you lot chatting about " Tiny says, his curiousity getting the best of him "Nothing much" Armani waves him off, Armani and Tiny decide to get an Uber back to there place.

They got home and to be fair Armani was really exhausted but she was also starving and so was Tiny "I'll make us pasta" Armani says walking into the kitchen and grabbing the ingredients as Tiny takes a seat at the counter scrolling on his phone.

Armani diced the onions, carrots, and mushrooms and cut up some coriander leaves (idk what they call em) , She let the pasta boil for 15+ mins before draining out the water, She made the pasta sauce w the vegetables and then added the pasta adding a bit of salt and a heap of cheese on top before mixing it, She let is simmer for 5 mins before turning it off and grabbing two plates, She decided to also chop up some cucumbers on the side, She plated the food well before placing a plate on the counter next to Tiny " Damn this smells good" Tiny says taking another sniff before eating " Omg this is banging" He says smiling, Armani just chuckled at how silly her twin is "Obviously it is I cooked it " Armani playfully rolled her eyes, Tiny just side eyed her before they burst into chuckles.

Armani quickly finished her food as the sleep got to her "You head up to bed I'll do them dishes" Tiny says taking Armani plate to the kitchen " Thanks Dar, Don't stay up all night tho "Tiny just chuckled at the nickname , Tiny and Armani always called each other there nicknames, Armani either called him Dar or Ty and Tiny either called her  Ani or Tar it was there thing.

Armani headed up to her room wanting to just crash into bed but she knew she had to at least do her skincare, She took a quick shower and did her skincare removing all her makeup and jewelry before changing into a comfy set of clothing, She put her phone on her nightstand and just immediately drifted into sleeping letting the tiredness consume her.

…………………💍………………

Took a while but chapter 2☺️, Omg also did anyone here Bella Thompson died, That's genuinely heart breaking 💔, And Shelly Duval too💔 and Aubreigh Wyatt💔, Why TF are we losing so many people 💔,

InaIllahi Wa InaIllahi Raje-oon (It's an Arabic/Muslim dua so if you don't know/understand that fine❤️)

On another note can we pleaseeee make a shein code insta GC cause I'm literally broke and need free stuff from shein😔, Like IDEK how to get a code or how to use someone's like wtf😭.

Also YASSSS Spain🎉🇪🇦🎉, Sorry jude😔 I like Jobe better anyways 😗.

I don't proof read 😀xx

And to all my ed girlies who suffer like me, It gets better trust me, We just have to slowly push forward even if it means to get out our comfort zone♥️🎀xx

Anyways thanks for reading, Don't be a ghost reader and don't forget to eat, sleep and take care of yourself cause mental health and self care matter♥️♥️xx