3

IT WAS ABOUT A WEEK after Tazer's incident and he had already gotten out of the hospital but needed some time to rest.

Meanwhile, Armani was laying on her bed, her head throbbing for some unknown reason, ever since she left the hospital a week ago, Weird stuff started happening, Like sometimes in the middle of the day at the most random times, she'd get this guy renching feeling in her ear and her head would start throbbing, her eyes felt like they were burning, she swore she was melting like a witch, every single time she looked into the mirror, she looked absolutely normal, she even had to put on her special glasses to take an extra look, at some point she decided to take a pregnancy test knowing it's obviously gonna come out negative cause the last time she hooked up with someone was ages ago.

She just couldn't pin point what was happening, Tiny was worried, He would always see her curled up in a ball on the floor while some paracetamol tables laid by her side. he actually thought she had sickle cell and was worried she was gonna die.

Armani decided to finally get up today and go to the doctors, If she was gonna die, At least she should know about it right?, She got up and took a quick bath, the feeling of warm water dripping down her back made her less tense, She did her skincare and light makeup, She decided to put on a pair of sweatpants with a tube top and some random sneakers, She put on her jewelry and everything before going downstairs

"Ty!, Imma be at doctors, be back in a bit" I said a bit loud so Tiny could hear, The next minute he came running down the stairs "Wait Wait Wait, I'll come with you" He says quickly putting on his shoes " You don't have to, I'm fine" Armani insists but Tiny just shakes his head walking out the door and into the Uber, Armani smiles as she gets in.

………………🎀………………

Heyyy, Sort of a short chapter loll, I'm sorry 😭, Lost a bit of motivation but decided to at least give y'all something ☺️🎀.

As yk updates are really slow cause like yk😚

I didn't proof read, My grammars probs shit y'all😔😣

Butttt anyway, I've also been thinking of starting a Lamine Yamal book but idk

I've got the book in my drafts but no chapters yet yk so idk ☺️

Should I??, comment 👍🏽 on this if I should ☺️😚xx

If I do, I hopefully won't give up on this book cause it got a lot of attention, I don't think updates will be any slower cause I'll just work on both, idk🧟‍♀️🐒

Byyeee 🦍💕