29.

******

Sea was sitting on the bed with his back resting on headboard. Washroom door opened and Nanon came out after taking shower, he was drying his hair with towel.

When he saw Sea is watching him with death glare his arms cross on his chest....Nanon gulped in fear.

"P'Sea!!!..You are still awake....." Nanon asked not meeting Sea's eyes.

"What do you think Non??..." Sea replied in little harsh voice.

....Yawn....

"Oh God,  P'Sea I'm so tried...I feel so sleepy..." Nanon yawn loudly.

He throw the towel on the chair and Quickly went to the bed next to Sea.....He lay down his back was facing sea.

"Good night P'Sea...." Nanon said, then he quickly fully cover himself with duvet.

Sea click his tongue in annoyance.

"Non!!!!!!.." Sea called him.

Nanon didn't move at all, he was pretending that he already fall asleep, he was even faking the mild snoring sound.

"Non, I know you are awake...Drop the act...." Sea pulled Nanon's duvet.

Nanon open his eyes he was still laying.....Sea was glaring at him.

"Non!!! Talk to me...." Sea said.

"Some other time P'Sea....I'm too sleepy....." Nanon said he again pulled the duvet up.

"NANON!!!!!!!!!..." Sea called his name but this time little harshly.

Nanon peep out from under the duvet....Sea gesture him through eyes to sit up.....Nanon got up and rested his back on the headboard he sit straight just like his brother.

"You know what you did is wrong???....you shouldn't have to lie to Mom Dad about Ohm....." Sea said in serious tone.

"I know P'Sea......but you how mom is like, she keep setting up date for me, keep calling me Every hour.......I got annoyed....Then I lie to her about having boyfriend....." Nanon starts explaining Fastly.

"Lie???...." Sea mumble his eye wide open.

"Then she suddenly asked me to bring my boyfriend home.....I just made up the whole boyfriend things....." Nanon said....Sea was still listening to him with Widened eyes.

"I have to ask P'Ohm to be my pretend boyfriend.....he is so sweet, he came all the way to help me.....Please trust me I didn't wanna lie to Mom and Dad at first place.....but I was keep on strangling between lies and lies....." Nanon said and keep his head low.... "I'm sorry P'Sea....."

"You asked him to pretend.....that You are dating....." Sea smacked nanon's head.

"Aaaaoooo....P'Sea...." Nanon whine while rubbing his head.

"I thought you only lie about his identity.....But non...." Sea said angrily....."You bring him as your fake boyfriend have you lost your mind..."

"Oopss....." Nanon said looked at his brother in fear.

"So, you are not dating him....." Sea asked....Nanon shook his head in no.

"then what did I saw in the morning.....you two were about to kiss and after that he kissed on on cheeks...." Sea asked in confusion and then gasped loudly..... "and then again before dinner....."

Nanon blushed a little remembering all the moments.

Sea smacked him again....."You are blushing,  what's wrong with you??..."