35.

********

Rainbow heart orphanage

The orphanage house was situated in the outskirts of the city, After driving for 30-45 min they finally reach their destination.

Ohm, Jimmy and Force helped Tan and Kob bring all the things from the car trunk, they put all the things on the front porch.

Ohm, Jimmy and Force now standing together with their hands inside the pocket.... Looking at the orphanage Infront of them, It was a big house with a garden out in the front. The walls of the house were old and the paint had worn off, It looked like the house didn't get proper maintenance for years.

There was a small girl who was peeping through the window on the first floor.

"Jenny!!!!!!!!!!!...." Tee happily wave his hands looking at her.

"P'Milk!!!...." The girl name Jenny said loudly, then she walk away from window..... "Tee is here..."

Soon the main door of house opened and so many children mostly around the age of 4 to 10 runs towards them. Ohm and Force clung to Jimmy's arms watching children running towards them in a bulk.

They all past them Leaving three of them stay stunned, When they turned around and saw each member of Kridpan and Plookphol family, he surrounded by children.

"P'Sea....."

"P'Non....."

"P'Book...."

"We missed you..."

"Tee!!!...."

Nanon, Book and Sea have children in their arms laughing, giggling with them and sweetly talking.

"P'Sea!!!..Mint is angry with you..." A cute Five year old girl said to Sea with pouty face.

"And I'm mad at P'Nanon and P'Book...." One boy name Lee said with frown.

"Why?...." Nanon pick Lee into his arms.

"Why??..." Sea asked with cute frown face... "Why mint is angry with her P'???...."

Mint looked away... "P'Sea didn't came to meet mint and everybody...we missed you so much..."

Lee and other children also nodded.

"I'm sorry na Princess....P'Sea was busy with work.." Sea said lovingly.

"Right, P'Sea was too busy he didn't even have time to pick up the calls or reply to any of my text....."

All of them heard a female voice they turned around to the direction of voice. Ohm, Jimmy and Force saw a beautiful girl around their age standing on the porch with her hands on her waist....Then she started walking down the Stairs.

"Not just your P'Sea but Non and Book too they all are too busy....." girl said looking at Nanon and Book.

"Milk!!!!!!!.." Sea put the Mint down, he walked to the her wide smile.

"P'Milk!!!!!!!....." Nanon and Book said together with big smile.

Milk runs straight into Sea embrace he swing taking her in his arms.

Milk chuckled.

"I missed you best friend...." Milk said looking at Sea.

"I missed you too..." Sea replied with big smile.

Ohm and Force turned to Jimmy who was looking at Sea and Milk with clenching fist, Force patted Jimmy's shoulder But Milk turned to Nanon and Book, she hugged them too and also poke Nanon's dimple and pinch Book's nose lovingly.....Now Ohm and Force also not liking all hugging situation, they clenched their fist too.