Care to be Mine | Chapter - 24

Author

Taehyung walked outside of the room sensing the door is not locked but left open a little . He sigh feeling the air getting to the usual normal odor than the one he was before .

Now , he prays to the God to not to send him again to the bitchy room .

His fading steps are the only noises in the abundant place . It feels scary for the bird to even chimp that they sat with agony . The feathers which should be used to fly is the same layed beneath them .

The longing eyes for something is all shown .

His steps haulted when he reached a vast room filled with nothing but a earthy odor . The only table is decorated with white papers and the brown colored sofa lateral to them .

There is nothing to name elegance but a plain , blank walls of nothing to state .

The taste of the man is lame than anything . That he himself feels that he is better in taste .

" You are invited to sit on the sofa , Bear "

The name send a shiver to his spine making him to gulp the all dead dry throat . He simply looked at the source of the sound and felt manipulated by the walking graceful .

Taehyung bite his lower lips looking at buffer man who is sitting with legs on other . His dress has nothing to describe... black shirt and pant nothing . The shirt fitted to his skin like a leech reflexing his biceps .

The lips which are filled with pink cheeries felt as a manipulator for him that he did not realize that he is now seated beside him with eyes checking the other out .

Taehyung came put of his trace when the other commented something that he did not know what .

" Ah !? "

" I said , you can check me out more like even my naked stuffs after our marriage "

His cheeks flushed in anger and something . He ignored the whole comment except a two words ' our marriage ' .

His eyebrows frown but soon a slapping sound echoed the room .

The fierce kitten is in act for now and the devil... Will he leave his ego back in name of anything .

The next acts are nothing but a common drama yet that made their whole next chapters of their life .

───※ ·❆· ※───

I know I am taking alot of time but gives only short updates but who cares ?? Anyone doesn't right !? Ok , bye . I am no longer interested in long speeches .