S E D N A

Introducing sedna
Just for ur knowledge Sedna doesn't come in until about the middle of season two.!

Her powers .

Since she was created by the gods themselves she does have some good powers but she is not as powerful as the avatar since she hasn't had that much training . And her dads did take away some of her powers so she wouldn't be as powerful as the avatar but she comes in second place . Now let's go to her powers and there descriptions.

ATMOKINESIS

ALTERNATION OF WEATHER ..
with this power Sedna can control the weather in situations where it is needed . Such as causing tornados . And striking lightning she used the lightning strikes to pose as a fire bender once.

THEURGY
THE ABILITY TO SUMMON GODS OR AND THEIR POWERS ..
with this power Sedna can call upon gods or her dads and there powers . Her dad told her to do this only in urgent situations. Sedna has used this before when she was attacked by robbers . She was reprimanded by her dads for this .

MIND MELDING
THE ABILITY TO SCAN MEMORIES/THE FUTURE.
She used this the first time she met aang in person. It was a very scary time until aang touched her and she scanned their future together she also found out they met in past lives . Her dads had explaining to do .

POWER REPLICATION
THE ABILITY TO USE ANOTHERS POWERS AS YOUR OWN
Sedna has used this many times to disguise as all kinds of benders when needed .

And I'm not gonna put a face claim just think of her anyway u want to but just so u know I think of her as a girl with long white hair to her knees and disguised in earth bender clothing . For she is hiding in the woods right now . Sooo do what u will with that information!

Hope I finish this story guys ..