Forever With You

Genre:fluff 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zander was curled up on the sofa, reading a book. The room was warm and cozy, with a soft glow from the fireplace casting dancing shadows on the walls. The air was filled with the aroma of pine and the faint sound of Christmas music playing in the background.

Luke entered the room quietly, a smile on his face as he saw Zander lost in his book. He watched him for a moment, admiring how adorable he looked wrapped up in a blanket. Taking a seat next to him, Luke softly ruffled Zander's hair.

Zander looked up from his book, a smile spreading across his face when he saw Luke. He closed the book, setting it aside before snuggling closer to him.

 "Hey, what's up?" Luke wrapped an arm around Zander's shoulders, pulling him closer. He pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead. "Just enjoying the coziness of the room. You looked so cute, all wrapped up in your little blanket."

Zander blushed slightly, feeling a warm tingle run down his spine. He rested his head on Luke's chest, listening to the steady beat of his heart. "I was just reading a good book," he mumbled softly, enjoying the warmth emanating from Luke's body.

Luke smiled, his fingers running through Zander's hair. He felt a sense of comfort and contentment, just being there with Zander. The soft Christmas music in the background created a peaceful and intimate atmosphere "What book were you reading?" he asked curiously.

Zander looked up at Luke, his eyes bright with excitement. "It's a mystery novel set during Christmas time. It's got a lot of twists and turns, plus the romance is really cute," he explained, a hint of pink on his cheeks.

Luke chuckled, finding Zander's enthusiasm endearing. "That sounds interesting," he said amused. He leaned in closer, his breath warm against Zander's ear "I always knew you had a soft spot for romantic stories."

Zander shivered slightly at the warmth of Luke's breath, feeling a familiar flutter in his stomach. He playfully swatted at Luke's chest "Hey, it's not just the romance! The mystery element is pretty cool too," he defended, his eyes sparkling mischievously.

Luke raised an eyebrow, a sly smile forming on his lips. "Oh, so you don't get all flustered reading about the cute, romantic moments, huh?" he teased, gently tickling Zander's side.

Laughter bubbled up from Zander's throat as he squirmed under Luke's touch. "Stop it! You know I do," he admitted, his cheeks reddening slightly. He tried to keep a straight face but couldn't help giggling. "It's just...the mystery part is interesting, okay?"

Luke laughed softly, a fond look in his eyes as he continued to playfully torture Zander. He loved seeing him like this - relaxed, happy, and adorable. "Of course," he drawled, feigning seriousness. 

Zander couldn't help but laugh again, his resolve crumbling under Luke's teasing. "You're so annoying," he muttered, trying to sound annoyed but failing miserably. He lightly shoved at his chest, though his touch was gentle and full of adoration.

Luke snagged Zander's wrist, pulling him closer until their bodies were pressed together. His arms encircled Zander's waist, holding him tight against him. "You love it," he teased, his voice low and filled with affection.

Zander blushed, unable to deny it. He wrapped his arms around Luke's neck, their faces now only inches apart. "Maybe I do," he mumbled, a small smile playing on his lips. "But you're still annoying."

Luke chuckled, his eyes locked on Zander's. He loved seeing him like this – bashful and yet still sassy, a perfect combination. "And you're adorable," he replied, his fingers idly playing with the hair at the nape of Zander's neck.