Unexpected Past

"Of course. Merlin Academy. That's what Auradon Prep used to be called. Before Beast united the kingdoms to create Auradon." Chloe says as she sees a stone monument sign.

"How do you know all this?" Red asks curiously.

"Well I love history! Don't you?" Chloe asks as she smiles.

"Uh-uh." Red says as the group goes inside the building and sees all the students.

"Hey look." Alexis says as she points to a banner.

"No way. Castlecoming. That's where my parents fell in love. It's like the biggest event of the year." Chloe says.

"Sorry I'm busy changing history." Red says.

"Okay remember what your mom said about being humiliated at her first dance? This must be what she meant." Chloe says.

"If someone did some horrible prank to her then maybe that's what turned her into a terrible dictator?" Alexis asks as Red scoffs.

"That must be why the watch sent us back to this moment in time. It's before my mom turns into... My mom." Red says.

"Great. Now how do we stop that?" Chloe asks.

"By figuring out who's gonna do the prank that ruins her life." Red says as a bell rings before the group walks down a hallway and gets stopped by a man up on a higher walkway.

"Late for class ladies? Stay right there." The man says as he makes his way down to the group.

"Oh my gosh it's Merlin. Actually we're not students. Well we are but we think that we've been sent-" Chloe then gets cut off by Alexis.

"Sent from another place. Excuse our friend. She gets a bit excited when meeting new people. Anyway we're transfer students." Alexis says nervously.

"Well I'm Principal Merlin so I should have received papers. Now yes is it that one? No. This one? No that's... that's not it. I'm sure it'll turn up eventually. I founded this Academy to be an educational institution for all. But you must know that we have a no-swords policy in the classroom. I've transported it to the Stardust Room which will be your dormitory. I'll settle you in after school but first let's get you to class. I teach Honors Alchemy in my office. Right this way. No that's... Sorry it's this way. This way. Follow me!" The man says as the group begins following him.

"What was that?" Chloe asks as she looks at Alexis.

"What was what?" Alexis asks.

"What you just said. The Auradon Code of Conduct forbids lying. Especially to teachers." Chloe says.

"Good thing this isn't Auradon yet. Good thinking Princess." Red says as she looks at Alexis as the group follows Merlin to a room with other students.

"Here we are. Let's do alchemy! All right class let's get started. We have three new transfers here today. So let's at least pretend that this is an Honors class. Um Bridget, Raksha and Ella split up and help these two get sorted won't you?" Merlin says as the group splits up and goes over to the people he assigned.

"Hello. I guess we're partners today." Raksha says as Alexis looks at her.

"Yeah. So you're Raksha right? I-" Alexis then gets cut off by Raksha.