Chapter:6

Lorainne is outside when she goes to the dock. She sees someone in the water. It's...well. It's Judy. But she's safe,don't worry. It was a vision. Hopefully.

*time skip*

I go to the motel where the Perron's are, and I make it there just when they do. Something if off about Carolyn,though. She sat in the car for about 10 seconds after getting out. I say hi to everyone and stay there for a while.

"Wanna come outside? It's the perfect weather." I ask Drew

"Yeah,sure. Let's go." He grabs my hand, and we wall outside as I see the 4 girls peeking out the window. I keep quiet, though, because I don't want Drew to see them. "I'm kinda glad we had that fight." He says

"Why? We didn't talk for 1 and about a half day." I sound confused. "Because I would've never realized you were the girl for me." He grabs my hand and kisses it. I smile and say, "I know I'm just perfect, aren't I?" I say smug. He grabs my chin and kisses me, and I peer out the corner of my eye to see the girls shocked. We kiss for a minute or 2, and then I pull away and say, "Girls. I hear them." I chuckle while I say the words."Kay. You have to get with the Warren's too,dont you." I nod.

*time skip*

*I'm with the Warren's and Drew just got to the motel with Roger*

"Dad! Daddy! Dad! Daddy! Daddy!" The girls say as Drew and Roger come back as Andrea speaks up."Mom just left with Christine and April,they didn't say where she just left!"

"Where are we going, mom?" Christine asks. But there's not a word from Carolyn. Just staring. Straight ahead

The phone rings at the Warren's. Ed answers. "Hello?"

"It's Roger. There's something wrong with Carolyn. Andrea was here, and she said Carolyn took off with Christine and April she said she smelled like rotten meat." Roger says over the phone in a panic

"It possesses the mother to kill the child. That's what she does. She's taken them back to the house." I nod with Lorainne as she explains what is most likely going on.

"Roger, get back to the house now. I'll meet you there." Ed hangs up, and he starts to leave to the house. "We're coming with you!" Me and Lorainne say. " He shakes his head and says,"No way you girls stay with Judy." I jump in and say,"The only way to protect Judy is if we stop this where it started." I say. Lorainne adds "otherwise she's going to latch onto us again!" He stops and says,"That's exactly why IM going!" He yells. "You think I'm going to let you walk into his alone?" Lorainne says with anger but also making it sentimental."I can't lose you." He says seriously. "You won't. Let's finish this together." He nods and says fine. We all leave.

Roger leaves with Drew as we all arrive at the house. All we hear is screaming. The cellar. We run to see Drew and Roger fighting Carolyn, trying to kill Christine. Eventually, Brad,Roger,Drew,and Ed get Carolyn away while Drew leaves and takes Christine to the car. "WHERES APRIL?!" Everyone asks. "Drew, take Christine to the car. Go find April. You, too, y/n you guys are a team!" We put Christine in the car, and as we go to the entrance, they're trying to get Carolyn out of the house but can't.

There's burns all over Carolyn as she is getting forced out of the house "she wont let her leave the house." I say. "What?! What do you mean?!" Roger says, terrified of his own wife."If you take her out, the witch will kill her." I say as Lorainne says."She's right."