009. ( if you ask me too )

friends with your ex

( real life! )

009.  ❝ IF YOU ASK ME TOO

  ❝ IF YOU ASK ME TOO ❞

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" a confused alabama asked nova who stood--barely--at the door. it was getting late and the younger girl could tell that nova was a bit tipsy. "im---i don't really know." nova replied and shrugged with a small laugh afterwards.

"is your brother here? i really, really need to see him---like as soon as possible." nova rambled, leaning against the door frame to keep her balance as alabama called out for her brother.

"landon! someone's here to see you!"

"thank you." nova told her. alabama nodded before moving out of the doorway to allow the girl to walk in, she helped her a bit as they made their way to the stairs where landon made his way down eyeing them confused.

"well that's not what i expected." he said and alabama nodded in agreement. "landon! im so happy to see you!" nova called out, moving out of alabama's grip and towards landon before hugging him.

the taller boy stood there with a horrified look on his face. "what the fuck?" he mouthed to his younger sister who simply shrugged. "i don't fucking know, man." she mouthed back.

"what are you doing here?" landon asked nova, who he had now pushed away from him. "i don't know really. i just---i felt like coming to see you---i think i missed you and i wanted to see you--"

"woah, woah. slow down." he said, noticing her rambling. the girl was evidently tipsy and landon could tell. "are you drunk?" he asked her.