Chapter 1:Mara is a thing, you know?

Teyvat. A world as amazing as it is dangerous.

Through this world there are seven elements, of which people can control if they are lucky to be granted a Vision. Although most need a Vision to control the elements, such a rule is not appplied to gods.

Seven elements. And seven nations ruled the by Seven Archons.

The Nation of Anemo, Mondstadt, ruled by Barbatos. The Nation of Geo, Liyue, ruled by Morax. The Nation of Electro, Inazuma, ruled be Raiden Shogun. The Nation of Dendro, Sumeru, ruled by Lesser Lord Kusanali. The Nation of Hydro, Fontaine, ruled by Focalors. The Nation of Pyro, Natlan, ruled by Murata. And the Nation of Cryo, Snezhnaya, ruled by Tsarita.

The most elusive, mysterious and dangerous nation of all would be Snezhnaya. A land covered in ice, as was the heart of theor Archon after the tragedy og Khaenri'ah.

The dominant forve here is the association known as the Fatui. An diplomatic qnd religious organization that spread it's influence through all of the seven nations.

This very organization was lead by the Fatui Harbingers. A group of extremly powerful people, very few of them actually oroginating from Snezhnaya, under the rule of their benevolent Tsarita.

Although the Fatui Harbingers are usually spread throughout the seven nations, each with their own duties beimg diplomats as well, there is a place in Snezhnaya where all of them could been found. That is, the Zapolyany Palace, where the Tsarita also resides.

Through this very estemmed place a hum could be heard, as melodious as it was omnious. The source of such a sound was one of the very Harbingers, the third ranked one to be more precise.

She was a petite girl with black hair and pink streaks, a white veil covering her closed eyes. Her name was Columbina.

Although her eyes were constantly covered, thete was a feeling she was always watching

Although her eyes were constantly covered, thete was a feeling she was always watching. In that case, she must be interesed in the scene happening before her right now.

In the frozen court of the palace, a fight was undergoing. Four man against a lone one.

One of those four was predominantly red, with a Pyro Vision strapped to his belt, his head covered by a hood and a red mask covering his face. He was what is known in the Fatui as an Pyro Agent.

 He was what is known in the Fatui as an Pyro Agent