3

"Can you believe were going to Harringtons tonight?" You asked Sophie next to you as she put on her makeup. 

She admired herself in the mirror looking at her costume. "Uhhh nope. Pinch me."

You spun in the chair. "We're gonna be the youngest people there. That's gotta be some sort of award." You joked and Sophie laughed.

You guys finished getting ready and then it was your turn to admire yourself in the mirror. You spun around to look at your behind. "Oh wow." you glanced at it. You dressed in a white revealing dress with a lab coat on top and scientist goggles. You were trying to be the guy from back to the future.

You arrived to the Harrington house and it was just as big as you remembered it. And this time there were a lot more people.  People were dressed up as about everything you could imagine. You and Sophie navigated through the large crowds together towards the drink table were you poured yourselves some spiked punch. 

Steve found you guys as you poured your first cups all the way to the top. He placed a hand on your lower back. "Easy there doc." 

"Hey Steve." You said taking a sip out of the red solo cup.

"Henderson." He took your drink and took a sip of it.

You crossed your arms. "I have herpes."

He nearly spat out all of it before he saw your smirk. "You are the worst."

You shrugged your shoulder. "That's what they all say." You shook your head.

"Alright well just uh be at least a little responsible, uh find me if you need anything, and you know where my room is just in case." He said starting to walk away.

"Thanks Hair Ball." You said waving goodbye.

Once you were sure he couldn't hear you anymore you turned to Sophie. "God I need him." You took another sip. 

However, Sophies mouth was just hanging open. "You know? Where his room his? You have been in his room?

"Yeah we all used to hang out here alot." You said smiling.

She just gawked and couldn't believe it. You started thinking back to the memories and reminisced when times were simpler.

You both walked around and she saw an old friend so you separated for a moment. That's when Robin came up to you. One of your favorite human beings ever.

"Robin!!" You exclaimed and gave her a big hug.

She hugged you back and looked at you. "Dr. Brown!!" 

"Teddy bear?!!? You saw her brown eyes and brown nose painted on. 

You guys both laughed. "Ugh I miss when you'd also get rides from Steve everyday." You sighed.

"I know I know but my mother insisted I started at least practicing to drive." She explained.

You rolled your eyes. "Ugh I guess that's gonna be more useful in life than talking to me and dumb and dumbed."

"Just a little." She pinched her fingers close together. 

You guys began catching up and you started walking over to the drinks table.

"Have you done a shot before?" She asked excitedly.

You looked around. "No." You admitted.

She started pouring them but remembered that you were younger. "Wait is this illegal?"

"Robin your also under 21." You reminded her chuckling.

"Oh yeah." She handed you one of the cups. You made eye contact with Steve as you 'cheer'ed with Robin.