where you actually belongs(16th chapter)

"Our existence belongs with our heritage... If a person  not only try to deny his root,.... But also try to hide his true identity.... Can it possible?.... No... Never..... How much you try to run away from reality.... One day you have to face this.... "

"Sometimes we desperately want that our horrible dream never become true... But cruel fate never stop to chasing you.... And finally we have to accept the bitter truth of our actuality... But the saddest part is that, when we try to accept it, we are destroyed.... "

The most important question is that , is it possible that some are pretended not to be all right,?.... But the reality of their intentions are mysterious..... They actually love their horrible root... But try to hide their desire, and reality.....these double face persons are really like a poisonous snake......

Rati was shattered and totally destroyed after got to know the reality of his father... She felt miserable, hopeless...., life had played with her a horrible joke... She had lost her mom, sister, friend everyone.... Rati got to know one thing very well, her enemy was much more stronger... Even she couldn't be able to understand demon's power.....

But rati couldn't be able to afford riyansh's death.... When her dad means...devil's master gave her opportunity to save riyansh... Rati grabbed it,.... Without any second thought.....

Lili:are you mad?.... What are you doing?... You are not my sis...

Mom:how could you accept monster's condition?... You willingly accept to jump into the hell?.... Do you know about this?....

Niharika:don't do this. It's a trap.... His only desire is yours transformation from human to devil.... Don't give him a chance...

Riyansh:I can't believe.... For me you will accept your monster dad, it's a disgust thing.... I think you have just only one feelings left for your dad and    that was immense hatred... Don't you want to take your revenge?.... For me don't change yourself.... If you try to give me life by begging.... And accepting that's bastard's condition.... Then don't.... I can't live....

Rati: I know  what  all of you are thinking about me.... But i had already lost all of you, now riyansh... I can't... And i can't be able to win against dad.... His power is beyond our imagination....

Niharika:that means you have accepted your defeat without any war

Niharika:that means you have accepted your defeat without any war.... Wow! Nice... You are my friend rati, right!..... I can't believe that my brave friend is actually coward.... I am feeling  ashame...

Nitisha:just tell me one thing.... How could you forget the horrible, painful death of your sister?.... Not only this... In front of your eyes   that monster had killed your mom.....

Rati:I know everything..... Don't say like that.,.. Just tell me one thing.... How can I live without you all?... Riyansh will be suffering for endless time.... If I get a chance to free him, so why not I grabb it.... It looks I am selfish... Right!... Ok... I am selfish...