chapter 3| Miserable Man

This is the outfit she arrives in

As I finished doing my blonde hair and putting very little makeup on I heard a car horn hoke at the front of the house and I smiled at myself in the mirror grabbing my blue purse and my bag full of clothes and everything that I needed to survive this.

I walked out of the house and my mom and that hatter were talking to the driver but I noticed Madi talking to someone when Madi moved a bit I saw the hair of Lizzie's hearts." Lizzie Hearts is that you."I gasped walking down the stairs all the attention immediately going on me.

I ran up to her hugging her."yep I got accepted also." she said and we all squealed.

"Time to go girls." my mom said walking up to the trio.

"bye Mom," I said hugging her.

"I will see you on Parents Day," she said and I looked up at her in excitement.

I heard Madi say goodbye to her dad before we switched spots and said goodbye to the other adult."bye hatter I'll miss you."I said as I hugged him and he smiled down at me.

"I'll be at parents'' day too." he smiled and smirked and I chuckled shaking my head.

"don't get into too much trouble," I said waving goodbye to the two as I got in the car after Madi who went in after Lizzie.

We got in the car and started talking and eating some of the candy that was in the car.

We looked out the front window and noticed we were headed straight for the blocked rabbit hole.

We all screamed holding each other but realized soon we weren't smooshed we were going through a tunnel that had furniture and clocks and many weird things.

We headed along a road and I noticed another car that looked the same as the one we were in start driving behind us.

We passed a blue sign that said 'Welcome to Auradon Prep' across it and we all squealed again we were only a minute away from seeing our future in front of us.

We pulled up to the front saving room for the other car to pull up behind us which it did but as we pulled up people cheered and followed us especially our car and people held welcome signs as there was a band playing in a group at the very front dancing along to the music.

The driver opened the door closest to me and I stepped out some people gasped and their jaws dropped once they saw the three of us.

Once the other car pulled up and the driver opened the door a boy fell out shouting and falling onto the ground I rolled my eyes and sighed."stop!" he yelled at another boy who was standing holding something they found fighting over it.

The band squeaked and stopped."you got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?" the boy on the floor asked by the way he dressed and looked I guessed that was Carlos and the one standing was Jay.