girls' generation

Jessica isn't a part of the story sorry

Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) consists of Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Mikiko, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun

Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) consists of Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Mikiko, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun. SNSD debuted on August 5th, 2007, under S.M. Entertainment.

Girls' Generation Fandom Name: S♥NE (So-One)
Girls' Generation Official Fan Color: Pastel Rose Pink

Girls' Generation Official Accounts:
Instagram: girlsgeneration
Twitter: girlsgeneration
Official Website: girlsgeneration.smtown
Youtube: Girls' Generation

Girls Generation Members Profile:
Taeyeon

Stage Name: Taeyeon (태연)Birth Name: Kim Tae Yeon (김태연)Position: Leader, Main VocalistBirth Date: March 9, 1989Zodiac Sign: PiscesBirth Place: Jeonju, North Jeolla, South KoreaHeight: 160 cm (5'2″)Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)Blood Type: AHobbies: Watchin...

Birth Name: Kim Tae Yeon (김태연)
Position: Leader, Main Vocalist
Birth Date: March 9, 1989
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Birth Place: Jeonju, North Jeolla, South Korea
Height: 160 cm (5'2″)
Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Hobbies: Watching movies, listening to music
Specialty: Chinese, Singing
Sub-Unit: Oh!GG, TTS
Instagram: taeyeon_ss
Youtube: Taeyeon Kim

Taeyeon Facts:
- She was born in Jeonju, North Jeolla, South Korea.
- She has an older brother, Kim Jiwoong, and a sister, Kim Hayeon.
- She was cast in 2004 SM 8th Annual Best Contest (Best Singer 1st Place Grand Award).
- Her nicknames are: Taeng, Taengoo (Taeng9), Tete, Kid Leader, ByunTaeng (pervert Taeng), JumTaeng
- Her music talent comes from her parents. Her dad was a vocalist in a band and her mom had won children's song competitions when she was young.
- Taeyeon used to travel from Seoul to her home almost every day on her trainee days.
- Although she's the eldest among members, she acts like a maknae.
- Taeyeon said she didn't want to be the leader at first because she thought that SNSD shouldn't have a leader since 6/9 girls are born in the same year. (Strong Heart)
- She is short-sighted so she wears contact lens.
- Sometimes she sleepwalks.
- Her shoe size is 245mm.
- Her MBTI type is INFJ.
- She is really scary when she is angry.
- Sunny and Sooyoung voted Taeyeon to the be the most popular among the members.
- She has dated Baekhyun from EXO.
- She was cast in "We Got Married". Her husband in WGM was Jung Hyung Don (Weekly Idol's MC).
- Since April 2012 she is part of the subgroup "TTS" together with band members Tiffany and Seohyun.
- On October 2015, she released the album "I", making Taeyeon the first SNSD member to have a solo debut.
- She sold over 1 million physical albums, being one of the highest-selling South Korean female artists.
- She endorsees a lot of brands, including luxury brand Louis Vuitton.
- Taeyeon's Ideal Type: "Wouldn't the most basic factor be the guy's pretty smile? To make their smile shine, it would be nice to have a guy with a clear white skin and red lips. I wish their style would look natural no matter the location or time."
Show more Taeyeon fun facts...