Chapter 01.012

~~Day 23~~

~~Mia~~

What was wrong with her? How could she get corrupted so easily?

It'd taken her a good hour of lying on her blankets in her room, covered in them, before her energy came back. And once it'd past, she covered herself in the heavy leather blankets, dug herself a burrow like a prairie dog, and stewed in embarrassment for the rest of the day. Part of her tiredness was from what had been the most exhausting workout she'd ever had, her first time having sex ever. Part of it was something deeper, something unusual that'd made her hungry, and she was terrified of asking about getting something to eat.

She peeked her head out from under her pile of blankets, at Kas. Adron was out and about, doing Adron things, talking to other demons and 'preemptively' keeping Mia safe from potential demons who'd eat her. Kas was to be her more hands-on bodyguard, and be with her all the time, every day. Kas, the shark dinosaur beast of a man, who half stood half crouched by her door, eyeless face pointed at nothing. Kas, who'd held her, hugged her tight, choked her, squeezed her, buried her in his giant arms, and fucked her ass until he flooded her insides with cum. Three times.

Oh god, she'd cum from that, from getting fucked in the ass, by a demon. Adron and Zel had watched her as Kas had lifted her, and they'd both grinned evilly as little Mia had climaxed. Not fair! By then, she'd been a tingling mess from head to toe! A kiss on the neck would have made her cum.

Which only made her feel more horrible, and she glared at Kas over the mound of blankets. They hadn't even given her a choice! Zel hadn't given her a choice. But two minutes in, she'd been horny out of her mind, practically dripping on the floor, and that was even before Adron had pushed his massive tongue into her.

Virgin no longer, in two ways. She had no idea how to feel about that.

Should she be angry they'd forced that on her, that Adron had used his sin aura on her? Yes. Should she be thankful that was how Zel had decided to test Mia's aura, by having her first time be with a demon she knew, and his friend, knowing full well they'd fuck her so god damn perfectly she'd cum her brains out? Much as it pissed her off to admit it, yes, that was a lot better than the other options Zel had, options other demons would probably have been glad to use.

The issue now though, was Zel had given Adron and Kas permission to fuck Mia whenever they wanted. Payment for being her bodyguards? Hell didn't have money. Maybe Zel just thought they'd do their jobs better if they had incentive. But now Mia had to worry about this all the time, that those two bastards might grab her and fuck her at any moment! Grab her, pin her down, fill her with their tongues, and make her—

She hit her face against the blankets a half dozen times, grabbed her nearby silk toga, and wrapped it around herself as best she could while hiding her body from Kas. This was no time to devolve into self loathing because a couple demons forced her to orgasm a dozen times until her legs had given out! She had to... to... get control of the situation, somehow.

She marched up to Kas, and glared up at the beast. His long, thick tail was curled on the ground around him, so its tip rested in front of him, and spikes ran along its top all the way up to his spine and to the back of his head. His long, eyeless flat shark onyx head, dragon snout, and the two horns coming out its sides, gave away nothing, no expression she could read. If he was looking at her in the corner of his non-existent eyes, she had no way of knowing.

"I... thought you didn't like me," she said. It was probably the most pathetic way she could have approached the conversation.

Kas rumbled in his chest, deep, but quiet. "What?"

"You uh... you... you kinda..." Oh god how to say this? It'd only happened yesterday! "You... seemed to enjoy yourself. A lot."

Slowly, the giant beast tilted his head to the side. He didn't understand the question.