𝗔 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗨𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗨𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘀 :🔞: Ayato x M!reader

𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼 - a secret intimate relationship between kamisato ayato x male reader

                                     •

The night was unusually quiet, the stillness of the Kamisato estate amplifying the pounding of your heart. Shadows danced across the walls as you moved with a practiced stealth, each step bringing you closer to your destination. The soft glow of lanterns cast a warm light through the paper screens, but your focus was singular: Ayato.

You paused outside his room, taking a deep breath to steady yourself. The urge to see him, to hold him, had grown unbearable. You had been patient, adhering to the necessary secrecy, but tonight the longing was too much to bear. Carefully, you slid the door open, slipping inside without a sound.

Ayato's room was bathed in the soft glow of moonlight filtering through the window. He lay on his futon, his serene expression at odds with the storm of emotions swirling inside you. You closed the door behind you, ensuring it made no noise, and approached him slowly.

As you stood over him, the sight of his peaceful face, the gentle rise and fall of his chest, made your heart ache with both love and desire. Unable to resist any longer, you positioned yourself between his thighs, your hand reaching out to brush a stray lock of hair from his forehead. Leaning down you gently nuzzle his neck.

"Ayato," you whispered, your voice barely audible. His eyes fluttered open, and for a moment, he seemed disoriented. But then his gaze focused on you, his fingers twirling in your hair and a smile curved his lips.

"You couldn't wait, could you?" he murmured, his voice thick with sleep but tinged with amusement.

"I couldn't," you admitted, your voice low and urgent. Your lips trace against his neck to his ear. "I need you."

Ayato's smile widened, and he reached to cup your cheek. "Then take me," he whispered, his tone a mix of challenge and invitation. "I'm yours."

Those words ignited something primal within you. Leaning down, you captured his lips in a fierce, passionate kiss. Ayato responded eagerly, his hands tangling in your hair as he pulled you closer. The world outside ceased to exist; there was only Ayato, his touch, his taste, his scent.

You broke the kiss, your breaths mingling as you gazed into his eyes. "I want you," you said, your voice rough with desire. "All of you."

Ayato's eyes darkened with a mix of submission and desire. "I'm yours" he repeated, his voice a seductive whisper.

Once again, you captured his lips, your tongue asking for attention, and Ayato gave it, leaving a gap between his lips. With a grin formed in your lips, you slip your tongue into the moist carvern of his mouth and you waste no time exploring the crevice ayato invited you into; it was a passionate yet urgent dance of tongue, both hungry for each other.

With a growl of need, you began to undress him, your hands trembling with anticipation. Ayato helped, his fingers deftly working to remove his clothing. Soon, he lay bare before you, his skin glowing in the moonlight. Your breath caught at the sight of him, the perfection of his form making your heart race.

"You are beautiful" you murmured, your hand tracing the lines of his body. Ayato shivered under your touch, his eyes half-lidded with desire.

"And you are mine," he replied, his voice a husky whisper. "Now show me."

As the longing desire flooded ayatos mind, his hands crawl from your waist to your abs, from your abs to your neck, all so he could wrap his hands in your hair.

You needed no further encouragement. Lowering yourself, you began to kiss and caress him, exploring every inch of his body with a fervor born of long-suppressed desire. Ayato's soft moans and gasps spurred you on, his hands gripping your shoulders as he arched into your touch.

He lets you roam over his body, his thighs, his chest, his neck, his waist — ayatos visibly tense as you explore every terrain and contour of his curves

Your hands goes down between his thighs, and runs two finger up and down his already wet hole, as you started slipping two finger inside him. Everytime your breath would get caught in your throat at the scene, the way he would bite his lips from how he tries to restrains his muffled moans and whimpers from the sensation he feels.

" If only you know.." your voice soft and low; your fingers moving gently in and out of his hole, caressing his insides and pressing on his sweet spot.
" If only you know...the things you do to me" you murmured, your breath warm against ayatos ear.

You removed your fingers from his hole, receiving a whimper from ayato.
" Mmngh~".

A curve formed in you lips. "shh, I'm sorry my love, let me give you something better and bigger in return."
You said, now running your hands on your massive cock, ayato's face flushed red at the sight, he's knees meeting each other from a sudden urge of wanting your every inch inside him.

" P-p..-please.." his voice barely above whisper.

You positioned your cock Infront of his hole, grinding up and down and slowly slipping the half inside him, gaining sounds of unmistakable pleasure coming out of ayatos soft lips. You started pulling your cock slowly then rammed yourself in without warning.

As you finally joined together, the world seemed to fall away. There was only Ayato, his warmth, his love, his everything. The connection between you was almost palpable, a bond that transcended mere physicality.

Ayatos head thrown back, his body arched, and toes curled from the sudden pleasure. You started pounding into him, hitting his prostate everytime as he babbled muffled words, whimpers and moans.

The room was filled with the sounds of your shared passion, the quiet stillness of the estate serving as a stark contrast to the intensity of your lovemaking. Ayato's body responded to your every touch and thrust, his submission a testament to the trust and love you shared.

You leaned down tracing your lips from his chest, leaving passionate kisses till your lips meet his, your shared kisses was sloppy as ayatos mind was flooded with pleasure. You broke the kiss and whispered... "..Ayato-.."
" you make a mess of me..."

Whimpers and moans living ayatos mouth as you picked up the pace, feeling ayato tightening around your cock and the familiar knot in the pit of your stomach. After a few more thrust, your grip on ayatos hip tighten,  as you reached your own high ayato was already a shaking mess his hole now clenching around your cock harder and soon you came inside him.

You pulled out of ayatos hole and leaned down into his chest, nuzzled on his neck while giving him soft kisses and whispering sweet nothings.

" I love you " your voice low and breath warm againts ayatos flushed check.

Afterward, you lay entwined, the room filled with the scent of cherry blossoms and the lingering heat of your passion. Ayato rested his head on your chest, his fingers tracing idle patterns on your skin.

"That was..." he began, his voice trailing off as he searched for the right words.

"Perfect," you finished for him, pressing a kiss to his forehead. "You are perfect."

Ayato looked up at you, his eyes filled with love and contentment. "And you are everything I've ever wanted," he whispered, his lips brushing against yours in a tender kiss.

As the night wore on, you held each other close, the world outside forgotten. In the quiet intimacy of Ayato's room, you found a sense of peace and fulfillment that nothing else could provide.

And as the first light of dawn began to paint the sky with hues of pink and gold, you knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, your love for Ayato would remain unwavering, a beacon of light in the darkest of times.