Part 1: Got into 11th grade without failing!?

Ayana

Holy shit,it's a miracle..... I somehow did not fail my finals. I got into 11th grade. I'm still best friends with Preeti and Anika. And I kicked the ass of every criminal this year. Crazy right? But you know what they say about good things? They always come to an end.......But thankfully nothing happened, yet, it's my first day of being a junior, one more year and I can finally get out of prison(school)! I'm in the bus, excited to meet Preeti and Anika. The second I got off the bus, I ran my ass to my new class, and see Preeti and Anika chatting.

Preeti: Yo, why didn't you come to Comic Con this year with me and Ayana?
Anika: We had a test the 2 days after Comic Con, I had to study
Preeti: Broooo.....you're a straight A student, a literal topper, your ass gets perfect scores in every damn thing-
Anika: *chuckles "Getting perfect scores is hard work okay?"
I saw them and my eyes immediately lightened up, I ran towards them and shouted "Y'ALL, I PASSED BOARD EXAMS AND TENTH GRADE!." They both laughed and said at the same time "yeah you did somehow, you owe us big time"
I smiled at those two and said "no promises" with a mischievous grin on my face. But that grin soon got removed and turned into a frown when Anika mentioned The Blood Chains. The Blood Chains are a gang of criminals, and they make my blood boil more than the neighbourhood aunties judging me 24/7 (No one gives an f if I'm a girl who plays electric guitar Dima Aunty!) , the leader of the The Blood Chains is The Red Heart, she's one of the most dangerous villains in the country if I'm being honest, the three of us only met her once and even then we were lucky to escape alive, but that was only because The Red Heart had some serious injuries, I wonder what would have happened if she was in her full power......
Anika: Anyways, guess what?
Preeti and Ayana: What?
Anika: I hacked into the school system to see who got what grades
The second we heard that, Preeti had a smirk on her face and my face had a shit eating grin on it. I knew that Anika was probably best of the best when it comes to hacking but damn, hacking into the school system using a phone? That's next level stuff, I'm so lucky to have such a smart and badass best friend.
Preeti: How much did I get in the last unit test?
Anika: Somewhere around 75%
Then I replied "what about moi?" praying to the gods knowing that I probably failed, but they give me the strength to face my mom's chappal.
Anika: 32%
I sigh, knowing that is was bound to happen, but still, it stings like a bee.
Me: How much did ya get?
Anika: *sighs "very less I'm afraid"
Preeti: How much?
Anika: only 97%
Both mine and Preeti's jaws dropped on the floor, 97% is definitely not less, but to Anika it was 50%, damn that girl is Einstein but knows how to hack and way more badass.
Anika: Well, class is about to start, we should get to studying
Both me and Preeti sigh, we know that Anika is super smart, beautiful and awesome but she never gives herself a break, she gets a fever almost every week and overworks herself all the time.
Preeti: You should give yourself some rest Anika, cause dude do you deserve it, maybe after school, the three of us could hang out in the local market or go to a park or cafe or something.
Anika: Well guess what? I can't, I have maths lessons after school-
I either have the worst luck or the best luck, because right in the middle of whatever the hell study related stuff Anika was going to say, there was a loud "BOOM!" noise right outside the school, now it could be a normal accident of course, or......
The three of us looked outside the school window to see a bomb explosion happen, people were running, you could hear gunshots, it was practically chaos, and you know what? I suppose it's time for Ayana to go and GunFire to come, and that's exactly what I plan to do.