Chapter 5: The Breach

Speech

''thought''

Incantation

Remember to add comment for improvement.

In the realm of void a childlike figure watch the battle between her adopted son and the world greatest Hero God play out, she felt fear as the battle has been in God advantage.

She is pandora, the one who brought all the form of evil upon the world, she was a True Goddess not like those of Heretic God who desc husband upon the world to bring disaster and chaos

She is pandora, the one who brought all the form of evil upon the world, she was a True Goddess not like those of Heretic God who desc husband upon the world to bring disaster and chaos. She is the mother of all campione, the one who gave Godslayer their respective Authority of the Heretic Gods they slain.

As she observed the battle she couldn't have but feel anxious as she see her son used his one of his authority to take the Hero God only for him to rise up again and throw him faraway right now both of them are in disadvantages as both cannot used their Authority.

For her son is due to the nature of his authority he used as the power causes sever pain in his eye as a backlash for the God he has lose 2 of his important authority in a single strike as he lose both of his range and protection, both of them have engaged in close quater combat as both fighter tried to kill each other out as the battle rage on it devastating the land and it's surrounding but ultimately her son managed to slain the Heretic God,as  she see Heracles faded away back in to his own legend.

Pandora: ayo what is this is?

However before see and give the fallen God Authority to her son, a huge current of Authorities where  circling her circle of usurpation, it is a divine  artifact that's allowed her to give campione the Authority of the God they slain. The circle was created by her and her husband Epimetheus the Titan of hindsight, to allow human to become campione in the first place as it both a blessing and a curse.

Normally a campione will only get 1 to 3 Authority to the God they slain this is due to the either due to  compatibility of the userper or due to the God not giving their Authority this was proven right with Godou Kusanagi as he gain many Authority from the undefeated Persian God Verethragna and gain 10 Authorities from him after he feel satisfied from his battle against him.

Right now the same thing which happens to Godou also happens to jaune as many Authorities of Heracles it seems like he approved of jaune nature and give imparted  all his authority to him.

Now it over she goes towards her circle and look at it and see 12 different Authority from within

Pandora: what a lucky child you are a God willing giving all his authority to  his own killer

See look and see at the circle