2 - "Date"

ALSO, I'LL CALL THEM FORD AND FIDDS MOST OF THE TIME BECAUSE I DONT REALLY LIKE WRITING THEIR FULL NAMES

It was 15 minutes before it was time to head to the cafeteria to eat. Ford was getting changed into a sweater and some jeans, while Fiddleford was still in a t-shirt and some dirty jeans.

"Aren't you gonna change?" Ford asked Fidds.

"Not really, I mean we're pretty much just gonna go eat, and then come back and study, so I don't really see the point" He replied. Fair, Ford Thought to himself.

"So, are you ready to go?" Ford asked.

"Yeah" Fiddleford answered shortly while putting on some vans. They put on their shoes and walked out the door, locking it, and walking to the cafeteria. When they got there, somebody shouted at Fidds.

"Hey Fiddlefag McSuckit! Who's that? Your boyfriend?" Some bully shouted, his friends laughed.

"No, I'm not his boyfriend, I'm his roomate." Ford replied before Fidds could speak. The bullies whispered and laughed before walking off.

"What's with the names, Fidds?" Ford asked.

"Huh? Oh- Ehm-I-It's nothing!" Fidds stuttered. They just kept walking and came to the cafeteria disk. Ford didn't really question it, since he knew How bully's were, he was bullied mostly through school.

"Hey, two cheese pizzas and two soda pops please." Ford ordered. The lunch lady nodded. They sat down at the nearest table and waited for the food to be ready. Fiddleford looked around nervously.

"You okay?" Ford asked, grabbing Fidds hand. Fiddleford immediately turned redder than a tomato, before noticing the sixth finger. His redness died down.

"Wow..." Fidds said amused, looking like he'd seen the answer to all the unvirse's questions. Stanford quickly pulled his hand away, embarresed.

"S-Sorry...I know i'm a freak...." Ford said.

"No! No! Not at all, you're so....Interesting, not in a bad way!" Fiddleford replied. Ford blushed a little and looked away before the lunch lady called out his name. Ford went to go get the food and came back, taking a slice and eating.