Ch.17:Leave us alone!

(Liliana's POV)
"I heard you were back, nice to see you" said Clarissa with an ugly smirk as she stood there with her arms crossed.
I glared at her and held my arms over my stomach. My protective motherly instincts kicking in.
"Such a shame your brother isn't here with you. He was so nice to me last time I saw him. I've been missing his touch lately."
I cringed in disgust at her words. How anyone found my stupid brother attractive is beyond me.
"Did the two of you make your peace with mommy dearest? I'm sure she'd be very pleased with the outcome of your life Liliana."
I was about to go off on her, when Frollo came up to me and put his hands on my shoulders.
Clarissa quickly changed her deminer and put on that phoney smile of her's.
"My lord,so good to see you again. I'm sure you're more than pleased to see that Liliana has returned to us."
Frollo frowned at her but held me close to him.
"Oh I'm very happy to have the love of my life back. And even more delighted that she is carrying my child as we speak."
Once Clarissa heard those words leave Frollo's mouth,her eyes widened in disbelief and she looked as if she had just been told that someone killed her pet. I couldn't help but smirk at her reaction.
"She's... she's what?!" Clarissa asked.
Having enough I finally stood my ground.
"You heard him. I'm having his child. And I happen to also be his future wife" with that said I held out my ring to show her I wasn't playing around.
Clarissa glared at me but instead of saying another word, she burst into tears and ran away.
Once she was out of sight Frollo held me close.
"Are you alright?"
I nodded "I'm fine, just annoyed."
Frollo chuckled and kissed my forehead.
"I'm sure now she gets the picture my love. Now shall we return home?"