Episode 1

‼️Language warning! Contains a sense of cringe and weird plotting‼️

-

-

A girl stared flatly at the hallway of her classroom. She had just arrived at school. And today's exam was definitely her parents were eagerly awaiting her test results.

"Hey!" There was a shout from behind her. She turned around and smiled widely. The gloomy face was replaced by a smile.

"Rumi!!!" The girl smiled at the arrival of the person called 'Rumi'.

"Let's go to class together!" Rumi said and nodded back.

"Ah wait! Do you want to go with me to karaoke later?" Rumi asked enthusiastically. They were already in class and were rereading textbooks in preparation for today's exam.

"Karaoke?! Wow I wa--" The girl suddenly fell silent leaving Rumi confused.

"Sorry Rumi, I don't think I can" she tried to smile. She had to study for her exams even though deep down she wanted to go to karaoke with her best friend.

"Is it because you have to study? Hey! I know we're taking exams... But that doesn't mean we can't take a break" Rumi looked upset that she couldn't play together.

"Can't you come along? Think of it as a reward for your hard work today" Rumi asked again but this time with a pleading face.

'Gift?'

"Gift? That word doesn't apply to my parents Rumi, you know that too... Even though I really want it..." She scratched the back of her neck, feeling guilty for rejecting Rumi's invitation. While Rumi just looked pityingly at her best friend.

While the two of them were busy discussing, the bell suddenly rang. It didn't take a few minutes for the teacher to come into the classroom and immediately give directions, "Alright guys put your bags in front of the class and get your stationery ready!!!"

Like a normal student, the girl continued to fulfill her obligations as a student. Even though her academic ability was mediocre. At least she was trying. But her parents always wanted more. They wanted her to be a daughter who always achieved, who always got high grades, and looked up to by her teachers.

Of course she wanted it too. But the girl couldn't force her will either. Therefore, in order to calm down or escape from her situation, she would often read novels in her room.

...

My name is Lexa. I'm eighteen years old. I live with a woman and a man, who are said to be my parents.

Everyone might think that my family is a happy family, I'm also an only child so of course many people think that I'm always spoiled by my parents, that's why when I'm outside I'm always smiling. Trying to look fine but I'm not. My family was destroyed. Just because of MONEY and WOMEN.

Ever since I was a kid, my Mom and Dad's angry screams were a lullaby to me. Every day, when Dad was at home, the yelling would be heard. All the swearing came out of their mouths, berating each other, insulting each other.

I used to always cry because of their fights, making my closet a safe place. But now... my heart is dead because I no longer feel that wound. The wound that was once created in the recesses of my heart because of their screams. The wounds I got when the few people who lived around our house looked pityingly at me, the wounds I got when Dad... vented his anger on me.

It all started with my Dad always coming home late at night and then my Mom accidentally got a call that my Dad was in big debt. It was because my Dad was close to a coworker named Yena.