« 35 »

• back with Cheicou and Janina •

Chei had to stay with Janina, well was forced to because of the state she was in. The entire time she had to stay in her fennec form, not that she was complaining about that but she certainly was complaining about the fact that everyone of these people she met in the weird place treated her like a pet or a stuffed animal. It was annoying to say the least.

So what to do? Simple, don’t eat. Being away from Kai who acted like an alarm click when it came to eating or sleeping, caused her to slip back into old habits.

Janina was currently chatting with Joanne, the two of them sitting at the corner of the room. Cheicou now knew that the other girl was called Maxine. She was Joannes twin sister, but unlike Joanne, never once engaged with the animal.

But one of the other woman, specifically the one that had treated her was very worried.

"Come on honey, you have to eat something" She urged the small animal.

The little fennec just jumped off the bed, crawling underneath it where she curled up. A clear no once again.

The woman sighed, looking at Janina.
"Janina!" She called out to the female, whom walked over to her.
"Your little companion doesn't want to eat again." She explained. Janina looked a bit exhausted but sighed, nodding. A few days ago she had dealt with Kronan, successfully making the man believe he had simply passed out.

The blonde shooed everyone out of the room, waiting for a few seconds before speaking.

"Okay, open up, why won't you eat?"

She came out from under the bed and sat down.
“I’m simply not hungry” she explained. “Plus that food is.. kind of disgusting. The lady doesn’t have the best cooking skills”

"First off, she's never had to cook herself most her lifetime, so obviously, second, you have got to eat something. Third, your stay is just going to be expanded if you don't comply, it's just gonna get worse. Fourth, Kai is probably worried sick by now and you're gonna be forced to eat a lot more if you return." The blonde said, shrugging.

"But honestly I couldn't care less at this point, I'm just worried what your little yandere lover might do if you went missing for too long."

“Yandere?” She looked at the other girl confused, tilting her little head to the side.

"...you.. do you not know what I'm referring to or do you not know what that word means?" Janina asked, lifting her body to take a seat at the bed again.

“I know you mean Kai, but no clue what that word means” she replied.

"... well I ain't explaining that shit. So eat up and get dismissed soon so you can ask him yourself" She sighed, leaning back against the bed frame.

“I’m not eating that shit. I’d rather eat bugs” she huffs, meaning that literally.

"Okay. Shall we go out then?" Janina enquired, taking this completely serious.

Chei saw this as an opportunity to do.. something.

“Fine” she nods a little, jumping onto the bed again.
Janina nodded, offering her shoulder.
"Jump on"

The fennec didn’t hesitate, jumping onto the females shoulder.

Striding out of the room, Janina walked down the hallways. She saw the woman who had nursed the female.

"Where are you two going?" She asked, huddling forwards a little bit. Janina smiled at the woman.

"Insects hunting" She replied, showing her a thumbs up. The woman stopped questioned her at this point.

"Be careful. If she runs away I'm blaming this on you." She replied with a stern look and the blonde blew out a long breath.