epigraph

~

~

In the boundless and unforgiving seas of the Grand Line, Torrent Fortunas Laika charts her course as the daughter of the great Whitebeard, one of the most feared and revered pirate of his time. Gifted with the Suisei Suisei no Mi, the Comet Comet Fruit, Laika's power rivals the celestial bodies themselves. From her earliest days aboard the Moby Dick, she was molded by her father's immense strength and unwavering resolve. Her bond with Whitebeard was more than that of a father and daughter; it was a deep and endearing connection that saw her grow into a formidable pirate under his watchful eye.

The tragedy at Marineford tears a rift in her heart, leaving Laika to grapple with the colossal legacy left behind by her father's death. As she sails through treacherous waters, she must confront the expectations that come with being Whitebeard's daughter while striving to forge her own identity.

Laika's journey leads her to the enigmatic Trafalgar Law, the brooding Surgeon of Death, whose brilliance in battle is matched only by the shadows that haunt him, something they have in common. Amidst the swirling chaos of their adventures, she finds herself drawn to the Heart Pirates, discovering in them a new family bound by loyalty and trust. With each shared skirmish and victory, Laika and Law's bond deepens, transforming from wary allies to something more profound.

Through their quest to uncover the secrets of the One Piece, Laika aids Law and his crew, their destinies intertwined by fate and mutual resolve. As she stands by his side, Laika learns that her true strength lies not in living up to her father's legacy but in embracing her own destiny.

Together with Law, she carves a new legend across the seas, one that echoes the might and spirit of the Whitebeard Pirates while blazing a trail all their own.