Maybe third time's the charm?

A normal morning in Japan. It was 6:00 am, it was time for Isamu to get up for school. It was her second day of being a transfer student at Ren High School. Isamu brushed her well cared Brown and purple hair and then brushed her teeth next, after that she put on her school Uniform which was white and navy blue, she also put on high knee socks because she liked Cute and Bubbly accessories.

Isamu put her hair into two pigtails, her hair was very Slick and Long, she wanted to grow it out because she thought it would make her profile seem more Pretty. Isamu was scared to go to school today because she noticed that some people were whispering and eyeing her on the first day.

Isamu walked to school since her house was very close to the school, she saw a blue haired girl Walking to school too. She wanted to talk to her but the girl seemed very Introverted and Annoyed so she just left her alone and continued her small walk to school. She looked at the Beautiful Sakura trees “How beautiful! Maybe I should take a photo to show mom after school!”
Isamu said, talking to herself. Isamu took a picture of the pretty Sakura trees and ran to school after she took the picture so she wouldn’t be late on her second day.

Isamu made it to school and opened her bag to look for her class schedule so she could find the Classrooms. She was starting to get confused when she couldn’t find the paper with her Schedule on it “Huh…? Where is it!? I thought I put it in my bag! Did someone take it out or what?” she said with a little worry about not being able to find her classes on time. Isamu took her phone out to check her camera gallery remembering that she took a photo of her schedule
just in case. As she scrolled through her gallery, she didn’t see her schedule. “What the heck?! I swear I took a picture of my schedule yesterday!! This is so unfair!” she cried. The bell rang and Isamu was late for class, her heart began to beat faster knowing that if she got caught in the
halls during class she would get in trouble.

She walked in the halls hoping to see a familiar classroom number, but all she saw were random classes with the lights off. A couple seconds later she heard the speakers go on "Attention students of Ren High School. There is an unknown attacker trying to get into the School building. I repeat. There is an unknown attacker trying to get into the school building.”

Isamu was shocked by the sudden announcement and quickly ran down the hall to hide in the Girls bathroom. She got grabbed into the janitor's closet by a blue haired girl. The girl had a
half ponytail half down hairstyle. “What’re you doing running in the halls like that? There’s an active shooter in the building.” The blue haired girl said. She looks like the girl that Isamu saw while she was walking to school.