0.1

((edited 2-3-2017))

Harry thrusts into Niall, covering the blonde's mouth so he'll stay quiet.

"I swear to god if you make a sound!" Harry threatens as Niall keeps groaning.

"What are you gonna do? Fuck me?" Niall jokes with an amused grin on his face.

"Shut up." Harry presses his lips against Niall's to make him stop talking. He hates his voice. Harry breaks lose from the kiss and Niall starts sucking on his neck, something the older boy is actually good at. It sends shivers down Harry's spine.

"Niall I'm close" The curly head pants and goes faster. "I don't fucking care, you wait until I'm finished too"

The blonde starts gently tugs at his hair. He knows Harry loves it. "Fuck" Harry groans as Niall drags his fingers through his brown locks.

Harry decides to speed up the process, taking Niall's hard member in his hand. "Do not double threat me." Niall says but by the sound of his moans he likes it.

"Oh f-fuck Harry" Niall whimpers. He throws his head back on the bed, revealing his neck to the curly head. Harry takes the opportunity to suck on his skin. He knows exactly where to find the older boy's sweet spot. "Let's call this a triple threat." Harry pants as Niall just keeps whining under his touch. He's making it real hard for Harry not to cum.

"Oh god" Niall screams causing Harry to grin. The triple threat thing was a good idea, he'll keep it for the future. Niall tries to stay quiet but fails miserably. He doesn't know what to focus on, everything just makes him go crazy. He closes his eyes and tries to control himself but every thrust makes him scream. Suddenly Harry lets out a loud grunt and stops.

"Shit" Harry pants.

"No" Niall opens his eyes as Harry pulls out. "You did not just finish."

Harry sighs as he falls on top of the older boy. He knows it's probably heavy for Niall, but he doesn't care. He's exhausted. "It's not my fault you last for forever." Harry mumbles tiredly but Niall's not having it.

"I told you not to finish, Harold!" He groans as Harry stands up and stretches his neck. Harry looks down at him with a smug look in his eyes.

"Oh I'm not finished."

Niall raises an eyebrow at the tall boy before he climbs back to the bed and starts kissing the blonde's thigh.

The following morning they all agreed on having breakfast in Liam's room. Harry enters the room, Niall following closely behind him. Last night ended with Harry giving him head and fingering him. Harry wanted it to be fast but they ended up going on for another 15 minutes. Harry would never admit it out loud but that was probably their best time yet.

He takes a seat next to Louis who scoffs at the sight of them. "What?" Harry asks Louis who's got an amused grin spread across his face. He looks over at Liam who's also smiling the same way.

"Hi daddy." Liam smirks at Harry who groans loudly. "Don't start." Harry pleads knowing very well the two older boys wont listen.

"What? If Niall can call you that why can't we?" Louis teases. Liam winks at Niall who tries to ignore them. It's awkward to talk about it. Niall pours himself some juice in a glass and start making himself a sandwich.

"You're just mad that I got laid and you didn't." Harry defends himself.

"I gotta admit it did sound like you were having a good time." Louis ignores his previous statement. "You must be good Harry." He continues with a wink.