Not well (Pt 2)

Charlotte's pov:

I run to the bathroom as fast as possible. I feel so nauseous. I reach the bathroom and squat down whilst hugging the toilet. I can feel the stomach vile emerging. I eventually throw up. That's when I hear Mia's footsteps rushing towards the bathroom. "Sweetheart are you alright?" Mia questions. I cannot even find the strength to speak. Just nod. Mia wraps her arms around me closing my body into her embrace. I feel so weak. I just melt into her. I feel my body lifting up. That's when I realise Mia is carrying me back to the bedroom. As we reach the room, Mia asks, "Sweetheart, would you like me to get you anything?" She sets me down on the bed. "Maybe just a glass of water if that's okay, my love." Next thing I know, Mia has already left the room to grab what I asked for. I lay in silence taking in the heat, the comfort, the fluff, just everything down to the cotton of the sheets. I can hear the stairs creaking, meaning Mia is coming back. I don't think I have ever felt so relieved knowing that Mia will soon be in my presence. Mia walks through the doorway, shutting the door behind her, "Here you go sweetheart. Just sip it slowly. It will help you feel better." Her voice is so calming. I take the glass from her hand and begin taking small, slow sips. "Thank you. I feel slightly better already. Can I go to sleep now? I'm so tired and I feel so weak." Mia nods. I cuddle up into her chest. Soon enough, I've fallen asleep in Mia's embrace.