Always and Forever

Mia's pov:

Little did Char know that when she had ran to the bathroom I told Marjorie, Autumn and Reece to meet us in the staff room in about 10 minutes. As I hold Charlotte's hair back I use my other hand to fiddle with the small box in my pocket. She has no clue what's coming. When she finally finishes up, we walk up to the staff room to tell Winter, Sorscha and Carly about the pregnancy. "Sweetheart it's up to you to tell them. It's your body." She looks at me as I speak and nods, "Winter, Sorscha and Carly. I have some news to share. I'm pregnant!" Her voice is so gentle as she speaks. Carly starts crying, Sorscha runs and hugs her followed by Winter doing the same. They all share their congratulations to Charlotte and I. As Winter and Sorscha pull away from Charlotte and sit back at the table, Marjorie, Autumn and Reece walk in ready for the big surprise. They don't know what I'm going to do but they will soon find out. I hug Charlotte and kiss her for about 1 minute. After a while I pull away and get down on one knee, "Sweetheart, I love you so so much and I couldn't imagine life without you. You have healed me so much since I met you." I pull the ring out of my pocket and speak again,"Charlotte, will you marry me?"