Questions to be answered

After talking with Hestia Domnus went back inside with Bell still on bed.

"What did you guys talk about?" Bell asked Domnus.

"Nothing much, she just wanted me to give you something for free," Domnus replied putting his hands into his pocket.

Domnus then felt something in his pocket, grabbing it and pulling it out he saw the guild card of Atossa. He must have forgotten to return it to the guild.

With a "Hmm" Domnus reached down to a drawer in his bag before pulling the drawer out.

Looking for a place to put the card Domnus noticed that the drawer was pretty much filled.

It was filled with little things not good enough put out to sell, yet too good to just throw away.

With a bit of shoving and a bit of pushing Domnus managed to fit the card in there, with Bell noticing the whole thing.

After putting the card up, Domnus went to sit down on his chair.

"How about you sleep in the bed tonight," Bell interrupted, "And I'll sleep on the chair," he said trying to get up from the bed.

"You took a beating, you need the bed," Domnus replied getting up, "So go to bed," Domnus then said pushing Bell back down into the bed.

Bell, even while being a level one, had no hope of overpowering Domnus so he reluctantly laid down.

"You'll sleep here," Bell tried to say but interrupted himself with a yawn, "Tomorrow,"

After that Bell quickly fell asleep, after Domnus heading back to the chair, which honestly was growing on him, and sat down a fell asleep himself.
—————————————————————————-

Suddenly, Bell's eyes snapped open.

He was feeling better, but wasn't fully healed quite yet.

Bell then looked at the window and noticed that the sun was not yet in the sky, and Domnus was sound asleep.

Thanks to a small beam of moonlight Bell could just barely see Domnus's bag. A question of what had Domnus put in his bag earlier entered his mind.

Looking over at the bag Bell could make out the small wooden drawer in the bag which Domnus had put the object.

With a bit of a guilty heart but a head full of curiosity Bell started to get off the bed.

Bell then put one foot of the bed, which caused a creak throughout the room.

Nervously Bell looked over to Domnus to find him still asleep. With some relief Bell continued his way to the bag.

After a few seconds Bell got to Domnus's bag and found the small drawer where the card was, yet when Bell opened it there was nothing in the drawer.

Convinced that he had gotten the wrong spot Bell started to open anything he could find on the bag, yet no matter what Bell couldn't find a thing.

After looking back at Domnus Bell creeped back to bed. He decided to ask Domnus in the morning.

Bell then got back to bed a tucked himself back in the bed.

"I hope you don't think you're sneaky," Bell heard from the chair.

In that moment Bell fell into unconsciousness once more.

—————————————————————————

"What did happen with your bag?" Bell asked Domnus as they were getting ready to go

"Oh, it's a separate space for whoever is trying to get into it," Domnus responded quickly.

"What?" Bell responded confused.

He was healed more than last night, but every so often something would hit his fingers and he would wince in pain.

"Don't worry about it," Domnus replied leaving out the room, "Remember to say bye to Hestia if she's awake!" Domnus yelled before shutting the door behind him.

With a hop skip and a jump Domnus was back to his spot next to the dungeon.

He quickly set up his stand and took a seat. He started waiting for the morning rush of adventurers.

Domnus then ruffled through his bag looking for something new  to put on display.

After digging for a while Domnus found an old scarf.

It was a purple scarf with what looked like a large green eye and small brown tendrils coming out of the back and front.

When worn it blocks seventeen percent of damage flat. How it works Domnus wanted to figure that out, but it would be as good as anything else to sell. It also helped that he had a shipping box of them.

He had a shipping boxes of many things, but a worm scarf was in his hand so that's what he's going with.

Putting up the scarf for display Domnus waited for the curious customers to check it out.

From the right side, an adventurer came up to the stand.

He wore a friendly smile and walked up to the stand with confidence in his stride.

"Hello there! I see you have scarf for sale," the adventurer said, "Any possibility I could wear it to make sure it fits me?" The man said being overly polite.

"Of course!" Domnus said trying to copy the man's demeanor, "Just don't run away with it now," Domnus said handing it over.

"Of course not," the man said putting it on and laughing.

For a few seconds the man and Domnus stared at each other, before the adventurer turned towards the dungeon and started running.

The adventurers plan was to run into the dungeon and get the other person lost in the dungeon, or have them give up.

When the adventurer leaves the dungeon he'll blend in with the crowd and disappear

It was a pretty good plan who would work on most people.

Domnus however simply took one of his sickles and threw right in front of the adventurers feet.

The adventurer only saw a blew fly in front of him, and the cracking of the ground as the sickle logged it self in the ground.

He quickly fell on the ground tripping on the sickle. The man was fine other than his leg was hurting a bit, but when he looked up he saw Domnus walking towards him.

Looking around for something the adventurer noticed the sickle that he tripped on and went to grab it.

The adventurer was able to grab it, but no matter how much he tried the sickle did not give an inch.

Before he knew it Domnus was right above him, extending his hand towards the adventurer.

Not knowing what to do the adventurer watched in fear as the hand extended towards him, and kept extending past him.

Domnus was actually reaching for his sickle. Griping the sickle in his hand it easily slid out from its spot.

"Now that you're done checking the scarf out," Domnus said bending down and putting his sickle up, "Do you think you'll buy it?" Domnus asked.

Saying nothing the adventurer took off the scarf and threw it at Domnus before running away.

"Rude customers," Domnus said while getting up, "Always annoying,"