Chapter 17: concluded

FLOR barely could contain her excitement at June’s words. She didn’t know if she’d react jealous if she saw June with someone else. Now she knew with June below her and Lilah at her back; it turned her on. Viscerally. It turned on June too, as evident with her sex glistening for Flor’s attention.

    Lilah, who was ever impatient, started touching Flor’s opening with her fingers. Flor groaned, looking back at her, her mouth parting with approval. Lilah’s umber, mysterious eyes were focused on Flor. Her intensity sexy as she deftly worked her clit before teasing her open a little at a time with gentle, finger slips, inside her tightness.

    “Flor, I need you.” June breathed, beneath her and Flor didn’t hesitate as she went back to using her mouth on June, while Lilah prepared her for the ten inches of Diadem, she eagerly pulsed with behind her. Flor found her rhythm licking June, same as Lilah did easing past her threshold inside her, with her fingers stroking. Lilah worked her at a steady pace. Flor slick with liquid desire.

    June was so wet and hot too, and Flor lapped her up hungrily, feeling her orgasm coming. Her own pussy aching for more of Lilah when she pressed in two fingers spreading Flor wider. Both her and June’s moans a chorus of feminine delight.

    “Now, Lilah,” Aporia commanded; the fabric of the rope straining against her wrists as she watched them all.

    Lilah obeyed Aporia and Flor obeyed Lilah; her hands easing from inside her to angle Flor’s hips for better access. Her body wanted to squirm with need as she continued her oral service on June’s soft sweetness.

    Flor felt Lilah’s Diadem before it even touched her, then she felt it pressing teasingly at her entrance. It was as though lightning had struck her. She tensed as Lilah’s spirit washed over her. It was like nothing she’d ever experienced. Immediately, more wetness dripped from her, with Lilah pushing in slowly; spreading her with that pleasured sting. The world seemed to still with just them all. The pressure of the Diadem near overwhelming. The heat of it and its slight vibration almost made Flor cum with just a few inches. Lilah gripped her hips tighter, her strong fingers steady; nearly bruising. Her strain obvious.

    “You will not cum yet, Desire. Not until I say. Timing is important.” Lilah said, her voice full of restraint. She eased out after 3 inches of her Diadem was inside Flor. Then she went back in, filling Flor up. Repeating the same thing, each time with a sensual thrust. Flor groaned, as Lilah filled her and June’s taste painted her tongue. It was the most erotic thing she’d ever felt and experienced. She had thought Aporia and Ro were her top sensual encounter, now this surpassed it.

    June tilted her pelvis harder into Flor’s mouth. She was so close. “Can June cum?” Flor asked on a groan when Lilah fully pushed into her to the hilt. Her eyes fluttered closed, her womb contracting around Lilah’s thick size. Lilah was so deep inside her. Her magic invading her completely as though she were somehow touching her everywhere at once. June seemed to feel it too and trembled deliciously; her skin slick with sweat.

    Lilah was so focused on Aporia's intense gaze and her strokes, she barely registered Flor’s question. “Mmmmmm, yes, Desire. The more she cums, the more her Source opens for me.”

    Flor didn’t need anymore encouragement. She tightened her hold on June loving the feel of her thighs cradling her head and Lilah pumping freely inside her, so deep she reached Flor’s end on each stroke. It added a hint of pain and the mixture drove her tongue inside June furiously, bobbing her head to Lilah’s pounding.

    June’s orgasm exploded from her on a shout, her eyes opening. Her Source cracked open like sun greeting the morning with dew on each flower’s petals. Her eyes glowing gold as she gazed down at Flor devouring her. That look almost pushed Flor over. She’d give anything for June. She knew it the moment June was lifeless in her arms and she knew it now.

    Lilah slapped Flor’s ass with a warning, knowing she was close to completion. “Not yet!” Lilah barked, her words laced with her spiritual energy so poignant Flor shook from it. Lilah held more power than she could comprehend. It was no wonder she was Queen. And it still made Flor want to cum even more. Just as June was. Her taste was the nectar of the most sacred of fruits as she trembled and jerked against Flor’s mouth.

    Aporia’s spirit wafted from her in waves. “Lilah, make her cum, so we can end this.” She said breathlessly. Her tone was edged with wanton.

    Lilah chuckled, her breathing measured with each thrust. “Anything for you, My Pair. And it’s only the beginning.”

    Flor was unprepared for the speed and rhythm at which Lilah fucked her. Her thoughts and actions turned to mush as the Diadem seemed to pierce her heart. She simply became lost to sensation over the deep ache of Lilah stroking her so fast. It built and built and she could only rest her face into June’s thighs as Lilah slid in and out.

    “OMG!” June muttered, feeling what Flor was feeling through their bond. Her scent rose and Flor felt June was going to cum again without even being licked anymore. It was too much and just enough. It was everything. Flor came on a deep guttural groan, her pussy squeezing the Diadem as tight as she could. The pleasure washed through her on a wave and she felt her Source opening wide. It left her both invigorated and spent. Lilah buried deep then withdrew the Diadem, her hands retreating from Flor’s hips.

    Then Flor felt something warm slithering across her hip. She gasped opening her eyes seeing the liquid gold of the Diadem winding around her side. She sat up quickly, her orgasm still owning her pussy deeply as it settled about her curvy waist, and formed the same golden penis that Lilah had, now between her own legs.

    Lilah came out from behind her, her eyes still full of wicked delight. “We of The Twelve are never without our surprises. You fuck your mate. Open her up again and I’ll take the energy from you both. I’m still connected to my Diadem. I will feel what you and her feel. So will Aporia when she let’s me in and drops the guard from our Bond.”

    Desire filled Flor even more as the weight of the Diadem settled warmly in her lap. Lilah’s magic emanated from it, sending tiny shocks of spiritual essence across Flor’s skin. This was the More she had been wanting. The More she needed. Oh yes, she’d fuck June with Lilah’s Diadem, with her magic making it vibrate and pulse. She’d fuck her, till she couldn’t fuck anymore.

________________________
💫💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💫
A/N: This chapter.....idk what else to say 🤣 🙈.
I had a blast writing this one.
And I'm excited it's near the end of this first wild ride.
I hope you all have enjoyed this as much as I have.
It's not over yet though...😏😎😈

Sincerely,
Your Sapphic Writer,

Lo Lace