𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭

You both were still panting from the exhaustion. You felt like you were seeing stars. I rolled around laid on my stomach. Kiyoomi got up and put on his boxers. He went into the kitchen and grabbed the clothes I had given him before. He came back in with his wallet in hand and looked like he was in a rush. "Are you okay? I asked. "I'm going to buy you a morning after pill." He said panicked. I started laughing and he just looked at me strange. "I'm on the pill don't worry." The man look relieved and just say down. I looked at him and felt bad for him. "Stay." He looked at me with an unsure look. "I don't wanna make you uncomfortable." He said sitting down on my mattress.

"You were just inside me. Trust me stay." I patted down the spot I saved for him and he just smiled at me. He laid down and got under the sheets with me. "Kiyoomi what does this mean? What we just did?" I said putting my hands under my pillow. "We can be whatever you want us to be." That response left you with more questions. Did this mean he didn't mind if just being a one time thing or maybe something you guys do often? Or maybe even a relationship?

A relationship wasn't something you had in mine. It wasn't what you desired because of your part relationships. It wouldn't be fair to drag him down with me when I wasn't ready for that. But he was also a good guy. Just from the way he treated me the entire night was enough to show that.

"Well we can be friend with benefits but we need to have rules. If that's okay with you?" I said turning to my side to face him. "That's okay with me." He said smiling at me and moving to his side as well. "Okay I'd rather not tell anyone about this. Just because I know how atsumu can be." He nodded and heard me out. "Yeah trust me I know I live with him." We both giggled about atsumu.

"Okay we can't do this with anyone else to avoid std's." I said and he nodded his head faster. "Yeah for sure. That's just common sense." He said using his hand to hold up his head. "Okay and we can't catch feelings. Just pure sex." I said and it slightly hurt me to say it. Kiyoomi agreed was all that mattered.

But in all truth he did like you. Even before y'all had sex. The vibe was great at the club. We had a good convo. It didn't feel forced like it did with other girls his roommate brought around. Atsumu would bring him on two mans and always suffered at the end just for his friend to get some. It was so natural with you though but it was what you wanted. He also knew how he could be in relationships. He knew it wouldn't be fair with her to deal with that.

I extended my hand to shake his and he just smiled. He shook mine and we both laughed. "Goodnight Kiyoomi."

"Goodnight y/n."

Months later

"Fuck Omi!" My legs were around his waist as he held you up the shower wall. He was slamming himself into you repeatedly. Moans and Grunts bouncing off the walls. His thrusts were fast, it almost felt like you were gonna pass out but pleasure was flowing through both of our bodies. Warm water pouring onto you.

You and Kiyoomi were close. He could tell by the way you tightened around him. "Omi I'm close!" You screamed out. "I know baby." He said as his thrusts became sloppier. You both moaned and came at the same time. You could feel his juices inside you and yours dripping down your leg. All your sins being washed away.

He gently picked me up and sat you down on the ledge. He began cleaning me up with a loofa. My chest moved up and down as I tried to catch my breath. Months of this and you still couldn't get used to him. His size and the stamina. "You okay baby?" He said as he rubbed my forehead with his thumb. I nodded as I smiled at him. He finished washing my hair my body. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and helped me stand up.