𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

Kiyoomi watched as you walked into your house and shut the door behind you. Part of him wanted to go up there and ruin you. Part of him almost knew that you were tired and deserved some rest. He laughed and put his car into drive. He began driving listening to music until it got interrupted by his cousin calling.

He clicked the button on his steering wheel to answer. "Hi Omi you wanna come over and catch up?" His favorite cousin asked. "Yea sure I'll be there in 15 minutes." Kiyoomi said. They hung up and Kiyoomi began making his way over there. In all honesty he wanted to talk to his cousin about you. He couldn't talk to anyone, not even his own best friend. Kiyoomi came to the realization that you also had no one to talk to. 'She needs to tell someone. She needs to talk to someone besides me.' Was all the thoughts in his head. Before he could think of a solution he got to his cousins house.

He knocked on the door and his cousin quickly opened. They greeted each other with a hug and Komori let him in. "How you've been?" The brown haired boy asked. "Everything has been good just been working on the album and you?" He asked his cousin as he sat down on his couch. "Good just been training for tournaments and all that. You want something to drink?" Kiyoomi thought for a moment but just ended up asking for a beer.

"That sounds cool. I miss playing sometimes but I do like music a little more." He said laughing as his cousin handed him the cold bottle. They both opened their bottles and drank from it. Komori placed his down on his table with a coaster. "So what's new?" He asked and Kiyoomi didn't even have to think about telling his cousin about you. He trusted him more than anyone in this world. "Okay but you can't say anything to anyone because I'll literally kill you." He said pointing at him and komori nodding.

"Remember the manager you went up to that tournament and you told her I thought she was cute." He nodded as Komori took another sip from his beer. "I'm in like a friends with benefits relationship with her.." The boy said slowly. His cousin started celebrating for him. Of course Komori wanted him to have an actual relationship but this was progress for his older cousin. He never seemed interested in girls much less relationships. "HOW'D YOU FIND HER?" He said as he sat up in his seat and leaned in to listen to his cousin.

"She's atsumu's best friend." Kiyoomi said putting his fingers on the bridge of his nose. Komori looked at him with wide eyes. "Dude. That's bad." Kiyoomi looked at his cousin with a numb expression on his face. "I know I know but I don't regret it at all. She's just so amazing. " Komori didn't recognize this side of his cousin. Of course he had seen him have casual relationships that didn't last long but in none of them he had described someone like that.

"Who knows?" "Just you man." The cousins both finished their beer and set it back onto the table. Komori hesitated but asked his black haired male "Do you like her? Like more than the benefits part."  The question kinda took him back. "I mean yeah I do actually." Kiyoomi smiled to himself and Komori could see this. "You should date her like seriously." Kiyoomi smile faded and sighed.

"I wish I could but I know how I am in relationships and this life is complicated." His cousin got up to grab another beer and to throw the others. "Y/n is amazing and she's understanding but she's the one who asked for this type of relationship." Komori came back and passed the bottle. "Well what did she say?" He asked. Kiyoomi thought for a second, trying to remember the best night of his life.