EPISODE 2: Christine's charm

In the early mornings I hear a melody and I know it's Lana. "Good morning people" Lana says. "Ugh I'm never a morning person!" I shout out. GOOD MORNING Lana we all say. "I trust that you will not break any rules today. So I'll leave you and remember sex is not on the menu" Lana says and turns off. On the other side Louis is cuddling with my his hand on my waist still. Elys and Hunter look guilty about something but Hunter has his hand around Elys. Courtney and Lucas are still holding each other. And the others are just sitting on their beds doing nothing.

"Okay is there anyone that broke as rule" Drake says. "Just tell us now so we know". Drake looks at me and Louis. "We did nothing last night" Louis and I tell Drake. Drake moves his attention to Lucas and Courtney. Meanwell Louis whispers in my ear. "Yesterday I tried to hard not to kiss you I don't know of I can resist today". I laugh out loud and everyone looks at me and Louis. "Nothing wrong here" I say. In the corner of my eye I see that Christine is mad because Louis slept with me. "Okay I think we should go get ready for the day now" Christine says.

Just like that everyone heads out of bed heading to the makeup room.

NEW OUTFIT

I wear my pink swimsuit

I wear my pink swimsuit. As soon as I'm done wearing my swimsuit I look at Christine. "Girl Christine what's up." I ask her. "Nothing much." She answers back. "Girl look I don't want to be a snake but I want to tell you that I will still be persuading Louis" she says. As she says this is look at myself in the mirror making sure I look sexy. "Well it's only day two do what you want I'll do what I want but I know I will be in Louis's bed for a second time" I answer back to her. She looks a bit intimated but she just walks out of the room. As I'm still adjusting my outfit I see Alex walk into the room. "Umm just the girl I was looking for" he says.

I turn to face him. "Are you talking about me" I say back knowing that he's into Elys. "Yes I was hoping if we can chat" He says to me looking concerned about something. "Sure lead the way"I answer to him. We walk out of the makeup room with Alex as we head to the beach chairs as we sit I notice Louis who is talking to Lucas on the other side and I wink at him which makes him smile. But soon I turn to Alex giving him my full attention. "So what's up Alex" I say to him. "I wanted to ask advice about Elys" he says. "Okay what would you like to know" I ask him. "Well is she 100% invested into Hunter" He asks me. I laugh out loud. "No you've got nothing to care about Elys told me he still likes you but she also likes Hunter" I say to him. "And for me I feel like of you want her you should try harder flirt with her make her feel like she's missing on something to you. Elys likes boys who are not afraid to open themselves so I think you should do that connect with her on a silver plate like match her flirtyness and try to swing her mind into you a bit" I say to him and he seems to be understanding. "Got it" I nod to him. "Yeah. Thank you for your time Tiffany" He gets up and hugs me. "No problem" I answer back. "It's fine I'll still her I want to tan" I say to him. "Thank you again" He walks off. I smile as I close my eyes and I relax.

After a few minutes someone walks to be and I hear them. This person holds my hand and kisses it. I already know who it is it's Louis I open my eyes to see him sitting next to me. "Hey stranger" I say to him. "Am I a stranger no" Louis says smiling. He closes his eyes and pretends to die. "Your beauty just killed me" he says. I playfully push him laughing. But my mind zones back to what Christine said earlier. "You look so hot I just wanna bite you" I say to them.

My interview

"Christine wants to play with me well girl nah nah. This boy is mine and be slept with this girl" I point at myself. "Time to get my charm in there" I say smiling.

"I look alonely here" I say. I stand up and go to Louis's chair as I sit Infront of him facing him he puts his hands on the small of my back. "Well you look even sexier" He says. I lean in closer to him. "About yesterday nights proposal" I whisper to him so nobody else can hear. "Come here" he says as he grabs my face and kisses me. I feel his lips touch mine and I can't help but feel the same way I felt yesterday when we kissed on that cruise I slip my tougue in his mouth first this time and he moves along with me.

This times he takes control of the kiss as we break up.

~RULE BREAK~

I sit on his lap as we laugh. "Such a great kisser" he says to me as he wraps his arms around me as we sit down talking about family,our jobs,our age and how our kids would look like. At the corner of my eyes I see Christine eyeing me as I laugh Louis not noticing but we continue to chat.