33. The end of Erika and Percy

OKAY, being the girl with PSTD was hard. And what's worse was that Percy wasn't really free to talk sometimes, like yesterday, He got annoyed about Erika joking about something Percy didn't like and ended up having their first argument.

Right now, Erika was pacing in her cabin, kicking her cabin mates out as she waited for Percy to accept.

"What do you want." Percy asked, looking at the Erika.

"I'm sorry, okay? Percy, I was joking." Erika said, looking at him as she admitted her fault for the first time.

"Well. I don't care, Erika. What you said was rude." Percy said, looking back at the girl.

"Well, I'm sorry!" She responded, looking up at him, huffing a bit.

"It's fine." Percy added. "You okay?"

"I'm fine." Erika said, hiding the beautiful trident pendant necklace she bullied Hephaestus and Aphrodite cabins to make.

"I miss you, shorty." Percy said tiredly.

Erika couldn't help but chuckle. "I missed you too. Giraffe. Where even are you?" She asked, looking at him.

"Oh. Something came up. Cassie is acting weird, so mom is not dropping me off to the camp." He added, looking back at the girl.

"Is that so?" Erika asked, taking her noodles that she wasn't eating for a few minutes.

Maddy was outside of the Ares cabin. She looked at Erika talking to Percy. "... He's not that bad looking." Maddy said. Erika shouldn't have bullied her siblings. Maddy used her powers, which hit Erika like a truck.

"Ow! The fuck?" Erika said, she held her head for a second.

"You okay?" Percy asked, looking at the girl.

".... Why are you talking to me?" Erika asked, her colour turning red for a second before it turned back to brown.

"What do you mean?" He asked, confused.

"Why. Are. You. Talking. To. Me? Are you deaf?" Erika responded rudely.

Well, that escalated quickly. Erika seemed like she hated Percy, having a deep hatred for her. "We're breaking up. I can't stand you." Erika responded.

"Erika, wait. What is going on? Just right now, you were - "

"Oh my gosh, can you shut up?" She asked, looking at Percy.

".... Erika. This is not you. You're never this rude. Why are you breaking up with me?" Percy asked, looking at the girl. Erika just rolled her eyes. Ending the call.

Well, that was the end of Erika and Percy.

⋆୨୧⋆

Aaron had already found out about this. How did she even know that Percy and Erika were dating? Easy. Percy was whipped. So, one fateful night, Aaron shoved Maddy to the ground. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" He asked. He didn't really like Percy that much but he liked the boy enough to be his friend. Crazy I know right.

"What are you on about?" Maddy asked, standing up as she rubbed the dust off her clothes.

"I see what you did to Erika, I'm not dumb." Aaron said, looking at Maddy. "You gotta stop trying to take whatever Erika has."

"Oh? And does it look like I care? No." Maddy responded. "Besides. If I want HER. I'll get her."

"What the fuck? You seriously want Erika?"

"Why not?"

"Okay. Whatever. You do you. But leave Erika out of your games." Aaron added. "And stop manipulating her feelings."

Maddy scoffed. "You can't say shit. Asshole. If I want her, I'll get her. Besides, When do you care about her?" She added, taking a step forward. "If you put your hands on me again, I'll make sure Erika hates you to a point she murders you." She added. "Understood?"

Aaron stayed silent. Erika and him had been really close. And what she was tryna do to her, It was obvious she'd do that to her. "Understood." He added, backing away from Maddy as he started walking away. He didn't wanna loose his half sister. Fuck no.

A/n: I just want drama plus I didn't have much time and more stuff to write about 😭🤧